Author Topic: Doomwar # 5 Preview  (Read 4359 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Doomwar # 5 Preview
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 06:47:18 pm »
That sounds convoluted, but it's good that Rhodey won over Osborn.

It was greatness  8) :) ;D
Pull List

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 07:08:50 pm »
Ok, I looked at those pages.  If there is one problem I have with this series its that--this awesome monster shows up and they take it out in one page?  Where's the fun in that?

Offline Naki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 05:01:08 am »
Thanks 4Sake. It seems I wasn't the only one who thought another brotha running around as a machine instead of a man wasn't a great idea. I'm glad he has a body now but sorry WM was cancelled. Hell, I guess that only leaves Brother Voodoo holding it down, unless his has been cancelled as well.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2010, 06:42:45 am »
Thanks 4Sake. It seems I wasn't the only one who thought another brotha running around as a machine instead of a man wasn't a great idea. I'm glad he has a body now but sorry WM was cancelled. Hell, I guess that only leaves Brother Voodoo holding it down, unless his has been cancelled as well.

Voodoo was canceled after 5 issues.  :'(

Offline Naki

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2010, 09:12:04 am »

Voodoo was canceled after 5 issues.  :'(

In the words of Florida Evans, "Damn, damn, damn."

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2010, 11:02:15 am »

Yeah in theory its something I would dislike also,but G.Pak stold me with this line & everything that happen just before it :

& top it out with this :

Also I figured he get his body before it was all said & done, Also I wanted to see how he his body got mess up in 1st place because it wasn't shown in Avengers: The Initiative because he were sopposed to know what going on with him,but that something happen to him to make more stand off ish & not take off his armor.. When G.Pak  showed what happen to it he had James go down fightin.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=92159514&blogId=494430856

After the series I can no longer look at War Machine as Tony S due-boy, Tony S. best friend or Tony S. partner... 8) 
Pull List