Author Topic: Why August Wilson Was No Tyler Perry  (Read 28210 times)

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Why August Wilson Was No Tyler Perry
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2010, 01:34:41 pm »
Afro Samurai...
I was going to go into this long ass, point-by-point dissection of your poorly thought out ideas until I saw this piece of insanity:

Interracial relationship is a sin and I don't wanna see that bullsh*t in movies.

Wow.  Really?

It is, only retards like u think otherwise. Why don't you married a white bitch, have ugly mutt kids and praise a cracka jesus. Sell out!  What poorly on how slow you can't comprehend of the most of the sh*t i am saying. You wasn't doing a "point-by-point dissection" at all, stop lying. Ah well, keep selling out. BLACK POWA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! LOL@you standing by your white lady while hating on black men. I always say that in most of posts.  

you need to leave. and see a psychiatrist. today.

You need to stfu and leave right now. Only sell out waste of lives like you would think that. Does your useless self even write about black stuff??? LOL, I guess not. Have a good time being the white supremacy's bitch. I always say interracial relationships is a sin. It not my fault, you retards can't read.  

LOL.

You're precisely the kind of idiot that the internet seems designed for. You ain't a patch off my ass, little dog. You just bark. And you aren't saying anything.

Frankly, I'm still not sure you're black. You seem like a white racist who created an internet face to spew the sort of ugly, low-end "thoughts" that make the KKKers out there happy. A cartoonish, coonish impression of a black man.

You really need to start thinking before you sit down to write and you REALLY need to shut your mouth while grown folks are talking. You don't add anything to the conversation but bile. Just an ugly, tiny, hate-filled mind.

Be an asset to the collective or begone, son. That's the program. Learn it.

^Next time, stop using cliche boring sh*t & make up your own. LOL@this boring sell out who won't even write a storyline about black ppl, getting mad at me. Next time, stfu and stop promoting white supremacy bullsh*t thru your retarded comic. You are just an oreo boy & a disgrace to black people. You hate anything with black & african culture strong presence. Here a noose, go hang yourself biotch.
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2010, 01:50:08 pm »
you're pathetic.

i don't think you know any black people.
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2010, 02:41:56 pm »
I don't know about people just dissin' Tyler Perry for no reason...there's plenty of reason there.  I've seen a grand total of two of his movies and an episode or two of House of Payne.  I must say, I'm not a fan.  I don't knock those that like his films, I just find them a little too simplistic and preachy.  This is from a guy that just goes to the movies to be entertained, who doesn't want to think too much...and I think his movies are simplistic.  Anyhow, yes...Mr. Brown is a poster boy for coonery...Tyler Perry as Madea makes me cringe, but his business model has made him a boatload of cash and he can probably say that he did it all himself.

Good sh*t, naming yourself a crackhead then bitching about black stereotypes being shown by Tyler Perry. LOL@your stupid opinions on Tyler perry stuff. But, hey have a good time hating for no good reasons.

LOL...whatever...I may have renamed my account like a fictional crackhead, but you're up on this board acting like one.  All this fake outrage an internet thuggery.  Please.  I don't usually waste my time with idiots like you, but I had a few minutes tonight. 

LOL, how I am acting like a thug & crackhead when I am spreading powerful black messages? Yeah, you're stupid one. All this fake smartness while you 4ever be an idiot. 

You're spreading powerful black messages?  When?  I must've missed your MLK moment.  You're spreading hate and vitriol.  You wouldn't know a strong black message if it hit you in the face and then explained to you what it was.  Kid, you need to get some serious help because if this is truly your world view, I'm not mad at you, I pity you.  Redjack's probably on to something, though.  You're probably a white guy...or even worse, a fake, black Bobby Seale wannabe with a white girlfriend and a government job.  If you were indeed white and you came up in here talking all this noise, I'm sure you would have been banned by now, I guess some folks are giving you the benefit of the doubt, go figure.  You were entertaining for the sheer ignorance you've shown over the past few months, but all good things must eventually come to an end and your five minutes are up. 

Offline Afro Samurai

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2010, 06:32:26 pm »
I don't know about people just dissin' Tyler Perry for no reason...there's plenty of reason there.  I've seen a grand total of two of his movies and an episode or two of House of Payne.  I must say, I'm not a fan.  I don't knock those that like his films, I just find them a little too simplistic and preachy.  This is from a guy that just goes to the movies to be entertained, who doesn't want to think too much...and I think his movies are simplistic.  Anyhow, yes...Mr. Brown is a poster boy for coonery...Tyler Perry as Madea makes me cringe, but his business model has made him a boatload of cash and he can probably say that he did it all himself.

Good sh*t, naming yourself a crackhead then bitching about black stereotypes being shown by Tyler Perry. LOL@your stupid opinions on Tyler perry stuff. But, hey have a good time hating for no good reasons.

LOL...whatever...I may have renamed my account like a fictional crackhead, but you're up on this board acting like one.  All this fake outrage an internet thuggery.  Please.  I don't usually waste my time with idiots like you, but I had a few minutes tonight. 

LOL, how I am acting like a thug & crackhead when I am spreading powerful black messages? Yeah, you're stupid one. All this fake smartness while you 4ever be an idiot. 

You're spreading powerful black messages?  When?  I must've missed your MLK moment.  You're spreading hate and vitriol.  You wouldn't know a strong black message if it hit you in the face and then explained to you what it was.  Kid, you need to get some serious help because if this is truly your world view, I'm not mad at you, I pity you.  Redjack's probably on to something, though.  You're probably a white guy...or even worse, a fake, black Bobby Seale wannabe with a white girlfriend and a government job.  If you were indeed white and you came up in here talking all this noise, I'm sure you would have been banned by now, I guess some folks are giving you the benefit of the doubt, go figure.  You were entertaining for the sheer ignorance you've shown over the past few months, but all good things must eventually come to an end and your five minutes are up. 

WOW, next time read all of my thread and posts, stupid. MLK moment? Have your dumbass ever heard of Malcom X, Huey P. Newton, Louis Farrakhan, Marcus Garvey, etc.?? You claim you dont got time for me, in your last post!! Nice being a hypocrite, jackass. All of you idiots like is being brainwashed white supremacy dickriders. Fact is, both of you idiots should be ban for being such useless fools. I make threads showing powerful unknown black legends, wtf do you idiots do? Ah yeah, bitch at me whenever I post. I'll keep posting 4ever here, cause I'll tell the truth. You should only pity liars like yourself, red, vic & voodoo.

@ Redjack:

Write a story about black ppl, then you'll have a good reason to talk about black folk problems. Until then, shut your oreo self up. What a type of sell out house negro choose to write about a cracka??? ::) You'll be happy to pick cottons for white folks, just so you can make money.

Also f*ck Frederick Douglass & Maya Angelou for being sell out as well. Y'ALL MAD DOGGIES, Y'ALL MAD????
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2010, 07:13:38 pm »
yeah. you're a white guy.

and not a smart one either.

Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2010, 05:56:47 am »

WOW, next time read all of my thread and posts, stupid. MLK moment? Have your dumbass ever heard of Malcom X, Huey P. Newton, Louis Farrakhan, Marcus Garvey, etc.?? You claim you dont got time for me, in your last post!! Nice being a hypocrite, jackass. All of you idiots like is being brainwashed white supremacy dickriders. Fact is, both of you idiots should be ban for being such useless fools. I make threads showing powerful unknown black legends, wtf do you idiots do? Ah yeah, bitch at me whenever I post. I'll keep posting 4ever here, cause I'll tell the truth. You should only pity liars like yourself, red, vic & voodoo.

@ Redjack:

Write a story about black ppl, then you'll have a good reason to talk about black folk problems. Until then, shut your oreo self up. What a type of sell out house negro choose to write about a cracka??? ::) You'll be happy to pick cottons for white folks, just so you can make money.

Also f*ck Frederick Douglass & Maya Angelou for being sell out as well. Y'ALL MAD DOGGIES, Y'ALL MAD????

Now you're just being predictable and boring.  It's an insult to Malcolm X, Minister Farrakhan and Huey Newton to even be mentioned by you.   I'm sincerely done with lowering my IQ to meet you halfway.  Since you seem incapable of a rational thought, maybe a picture will do it for you...I'm fresh out of crayons. 

Offline voodoochild

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 03:03:55 am »

Here Afro Samurai, let me help you out because I believe in assisting my mentally challenged brethren:

First you should probably get a prescription for some of this:

Hopefully it will quiet those pesky voices in your head.

You should probably also talk to a professional.  I'd suggest Dr. Na'im Akbar.

I'm confident that he'll be able to aid you in putting your racial issues in perspective.

And for the love of God, pick up a copy of this book...

Yeah I know.  It was written by a white person.  So to someone with your particular mental affliction, it's an insidious weapon of white supremacy, but trust me...you need it.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 07:14:29 am »
Afro Samurai is taking a week long break from the forum for his repeated lack of decorum.

We don't care what damn fool ideas people promote but we demand civility. Feel free to have at it in the arena of ideas and ideals BUT personal attacks are not permitted.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Afro Samurai

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 08:11:11 pm »
"Now you're just being predictable and boring.  It's an insult to Malcolm X, Minister Farrakhan and Huey Newton to even be mentioned by you.   I'm sincerely done with lowering my IQ to meet you halfway.  Since you seem incapable of a rational thought, maybe a picture will do it for you...I'm fresh out of crayons."

Wow, read this waste of life! You said you didn't have time for me. Yet, you had reply to all of my messages. Naw, I am just as great as them. You named urself after a crackhead who IQ is higher then your. You mad doggie you mad. And what type of grown man play with crayons??? You likely rape kids....lol@ this retard pedophile.  

yeah. you're a white guy.

and not a smart one either.

Good sh*t, retard. I like how redjack cracka loving self didnt get ban for this bullsh*t but I did. Prove it, that I am white then. If you are so f*cking sure, boy.

"Here Afro Samurai, let me help you out because I believe in assisting my mentally challenged brethren:"

So why you aint helping your dumb ass self then? You really need it, I mos def don't. But, keep on hating on Tyler Perry. You're just jealous cause he got more money then you & make better movies then you as well. I am surprise that u can google pictures. Too slow to comprehend words, but can understand pictures. Good sh*t for you, with ur level of education being that of a 4th grade student ;D. Also weak ass personal attacks, you're too uncreative, whitewashed & slow to f*ck with a god like me.

"Afro Samurai is taking a week long break from the forum for his repeated lack of decorum.

We don't care what damn fool ideas people promote but we demand civility. Feel free to have at it in the arena of ideas and ideals BUT personal attacks are not permitted."

Retard ass faggot. You have a personal vendetta against me. IF THAT WAS THE f*ckING CASE, WHY DIDN'T VOODOO BITCH, RED FAG, VIC BITCH & THAT CRACKHEAD NOT GET BAN??? My fool idea? See, hypocrite of the f*cking year here. Your ideals are stupid & useless if you promote interracial relationships. I see thru your bullsh*t, y'all just mad cause I am smarter then all of you.

Also f*ck August Wilson, he had some ugly mutt kids with some ugly ass bitch.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 08:42:24 pm by Afro Samurai »

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 06:48:00 am »
Dude waited out a week long ban to come back with this. Wow. Just wow.
Well, that's a wrap.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:49:59 am by Curtis Metcalf »
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 07:03:29 am »
Curtis, I'd hang on to that IP Address.  Just in case the feds need it after that fool goes on his inevitable, unstable rampage.

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2010, 03:08:42 pm »
Afro Samurai...
I was going to go into this long ass, point-by-point dissection of your poorly thought out ideas until I saw this piece of insanity:

Interracial relationship is a sin and I don't wanna see that bullsh*t in movies.

Wow.  Really?

It is, only retards like u think otherwise. Why don't you married a white bitch, have ugly mutt kids and praise a cracka jesus. Sell out!  What poorly on how slow you can't comprehend of the most of the sh*t i am saying. You wasn't doing a "point-by-point dissection" at all, stop lying. Ah well, keep selling out. BLACK POWA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! LOL@you standing by your white lady while hating on black men. I always say that in most of posts. 

you need to leave. and see a psychiatrist. today.

You need to stfu and leave right now. Only sell out waste of lives like you would think that. Does your useless self even write about black stuff??? LOL, I guess not. Have a good time being the white supremacy's bitch. I always say interracial relationships is a sin. It not my fault, you retards can't read. 
Wow. Now, I only just caught up on this thread, but my god, I wish I'd been following it at this point, just to tell Afrosamurai, "Damn, fool, you just messed up there..."

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo