Author Topic: "Is your mother a prostitute"?  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
"Is your mother a prostitute"?
« on: April 29, 2010, 06:19:19 am »
I know the NFL is arrogant, but this? Really? Of course I am speaking about Jeff Ireland of the Miami Dolphins asking this to then NFL hopeful/ now Dallas Cowboy draft pick Dez Bryant. People point out she had a drug dealing conviction...that is not prostitution. It's unconscionable.

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: "Is your mother a prostitute"?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 07:47:40 am »
I know the NFL is arrogant, but this? Really? Of course I am speaking about Jeff Ireland of the Miami Dolphins asking this to then NFL hopeful/ now Dallas Cowboy draft pick Dez Bryant. People point out she had a drug dealing conviction...that is not prostitution. It's unconscionable.

Kudos to this kid for taking the high road...

Is anybody really that surprised by Ireland's behavior, though?  I mean, this is the NFL...

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 08:13:12 am »
And why would he associate HER with being a prostitute? Did he ask Ricky Williams was he a prostitute wiith his drug history? It speaks to his mind state.

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:29:30 am »
This definitely illustrates the height of the NFL's arrogance.  He wouldn't have apologized if this hadn't leaked to the press.  If I'm the Dolphins, I hope I never see this kid in a game, but since I'm a Cowboys fan... :D

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 10:35:36 am »
I'm glad Dez didn't freak out, his show of restraint coupled with the outrage against Ireland will go along way to erase the character issues he had coming into the NFL, he looks squeaky clean now, all he has to do is work hard and stay out of trouble and the skies the limit for him.  If only more players could make the right decision at a critical moment.  I always wonder how differently things would have been for Ron Artest if he would have just stayed sitting on the scorers table when that drink hit him
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 12:18:27 pm »
I'm glad Dez didn't freak out, his show of restraint coupled with the outrage against Ireland will go along way to erase the character issues he had coming into the NFL, he looks squeaky clean now, all he has to do is work hard and stay out of trouble and the skies the limit for him.  If only more players could make the right decision at a critical moment.  I always wonder how differently things would have been for Ron Artest if he would have just stayed sitting on the scorers table when that drink hit him

Come on D, Artest is ...special.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 02:16:11 pm »

hahahahahahha

is Princesa our new Jenn?
lol

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 03:58:15 pm »

Eh, it worked out O.K. for him in the end. He's a Laker now.

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 03:55:03 pm »

He's alright because he has the talent to keep himself afloat, but his image could have skyrocketed
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 02:27:13 pm »

Ron is greatness  8)

I hope he plays the rest of his NBA career with them.. 8)
Pull List