Author Topic: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry SPLIT: Break Up For Actress & Model  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Your request is being processed...   

Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry SPLIT: Break Up For Actress & Model

UPDATE: TMZ has confirmed the split. The couple has reportedly worked out a temporary custody agreement but there is no long-term custody arrangement or property settlement agreement.

In Touch talked to Halle at an event last night where she said she didn't expect to have more children:

Despite rumors that she has split with longtime love Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry was all smiles at the DKMS 4th Annual Gala in New York. The actress, sans her model partner, especially lit up while talking about adorable daughter Nahla Ariela exclusively with In Touch. "Being here at an event like this, I'm just reminded how blessed I am that I have a healthy little girl," Halle said about her 2-year-old with Gabriel at the April 29 soiree for DKMS, an organization that recruits bone marrow donors for leukemia patients. But maybe she was thinking of the alleged breakup when she said she doubted she'd see the stork again. "If God says so. I don't think he's going to say so though!" she responded when asked if she would like more children.

PREVIOUSLY: Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have broken up after nearly five years together, Radaronline.com reports.

They have a 2-year-old daughter, Nahla, together, and the family was snapped at the zoo together in early April. According to Radar, the split happened a couple of months ago and Halle and Gabriel have already hammered out a custody and financial agreement with a lawyer. Their last joint red carpet appearance (pictured) was at a benefit in October.

A source speculates to Radar that their age difference (she's 43, he's 34) was a strain on the relationship.

"Gabriel just felt it wasn't working anymore," the source said. "When they were first together the 9-year age difference between them didn't faze him, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever dated and he was totally in love. But as time went on he started feeling it more and more. Also, Gabriel started noticing other women, and being attracted to other, and he felt it just wasn't right to stay with Halle in those circumstances."

The source told Radar that Gabriel just wanted a 50/50 custody agreement, which Halle agreed to, and did not go after her money.

"As much as it can be it's been an amicable split," the source said. "They both traveled a lot for work anyway, so they were used to spending time apart for long periods, but I think Halle has taken it pretty badly, she truly loved Gabriel and thought she had found the one."

Halle has been married and divorced twice before: to former baseball player David Justice who abused her and Eric Benet who cheated on her.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
Re: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry SPLIT: Break Up For Actress & Model
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 02:49:54 pm »
The break up was true to my time line ... I said when the baby was about 2 they would officially break up. Can you say sperm donor. How many pictures of him with the baby did you see?

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 07:08:46 pm »
LOL@ this stupid damn mutt. Bitch got some cracka model to knock her up and then say she is finish with black men........now she is seen dating some brotha. Once you sold out, don't go looking back for black people to forgive you (Mariah Carey did the samething too).

See black women just cause you date some white boy doesnt mean it'll work out forever. Also, you might not have a light skin baby with green eyes like your self hating black ass wish for. They may come out as dark as you........and y'all be stupid looking ones raising a baby you think it is ugly.

BLACK POWA ALL DAY, MUTHAf*ckA!!!!!!!!!!
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 08:19:00 pm »
Afro Samurai is worth to mention that both Mrs. Carey and Mrs. Berry are mutts because their black fathers banged white women.
The same can be said of Barack H. Obama. Obama's Kenyan dad banged a white American woman and that's why your current president is a bi-racial man.

By the way I don't know if you're aware that Mrs. Berry had been previously married to 2 different black men. By the way when did she say she was done with black men? Is there an interview with her saying so?

PS. Overcompensation and self projections are a bitch!
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 08:32:26 am »
The break up was true to my time line ... I said when the baby was about 2 they would officially break up. Can you say sperm donor. How many pictures of him with the baby did you see?

Truth.

I wonder if this was all set up before-hand. He certainly doesn't seem too broken up by getting the boot.

Offline DRobinson

• Hudlin's Huddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 10:14:32 am »
Iíve been waiting years for this day!

While you guys are arguing about - white men, black men, light skin, green eyes, self hating, over compensating, self projections, etc. Iím leaving work early, getting a hair cut, and hittin the gym to drop a few lbís - before I head over to hang out in front of Halleís placeÖ

On the outside, she may appear to be doing fine, but Iím sure she could use a caring man, like me, to do a little consoling.

Donít despair Halle, Iím on my way
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 10:22:34 am by DRobinson »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 12:29:09 pm »
I am convinced that Halle is not that chick you want to get with. Maybe the 100000000001'st time maybe, just maybe its you. Jokers from all over the world, culture and age bracket can't be wrong. Halle got issues. No body that bad and got a basketball team of n$&0 she done ran through. I'm sorry.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 12:33:20 pm »
I am convinced that Halle is not that chick you want to get with. Maybe the 100000000001'st time maybe, just maybe its you. Jokers from all over the world, culture and age bracket can't be wrong. Halle got issues. No body that bad and got a basketball team of n$&0 she done ran through. I'm sorry.

I thought that was Toni Braxton.

(runs away)

;D

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 12:52:50 pm »
Iíve been waiting years for this day!

While you guys are arguing about - white men, black men, light skin, green eyes, self hating, over compensating, self projections, etc. Iím leaving work early, getting a hair cut, and hittin the gym to drop a few lbís - before I head over to hang out in front of Halleís placeÖ

On the outside, she may appear to be doing fine, but Iím sure she could use a caring man, like me, to do a little consoling.

Donít despair Halle, Iím on my way

hahahahaha...this guy is hilarious

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 07:27:58 pm »
LOL@ this stupid damn mutt. Bitch got some cracka model to knock her up and then say she is finish with black men........now she is seen dating some brotha. Once you sold out, don't go looking back for black people to forgive you (Mariah Carey did the samething too).

See black women just cause you date some white boy doesnt mean it'll work out forever. Also, you might not have a light skin baby with green eyes like your self hating black ass wish for. They may come out as dark as you........and y'all be stupid looking ones raising a baby you think it is ugly.

BLACK POWA ALL DAY, MUTHAf*ckA!!!!!!!!!!

This was a shooting for humor right? Just because you date any boy doesn't mean it going to work out forever. Color has nothing to do with the character of a man.

You rarely know what your baby will look like prior too, but that isn't the purpose of having children now is it? ...and mothers even if the baby looks like a damn frog rarely think of their child as ugly.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 12:53:22 pm »
I think Halle has a lot of issues...I also never saw any kind of chemistry between them.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 03:46:54 pm »
Halle, you can come back home anytime.

Coach tickets to Brooklyn are on standby anytime you want them.

Offline isaiah_bradley

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 04:50:51 pm »
i hate to break it to everyone. but halle the "mutt"  and her yt sperm donor are back together for there baby sake.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 09:44:30 pm »
i hate to break it to everyone. but halle the "mutt"  and her yt sperm donor are back together for there baby sake.

That's the official story, but I just didn't feel right breaking up a happy home.

Halle shed a lot of tears, but in the end, I sent her back for the child's sake. 8)