Author Topic: Worst Date Ever?  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Worst Date Ever?
« on: May 06, 2010, 04:09:19 pm »
For myself, any date where the guy is late without a call-ahead starts out WRONG!
And anytime the conversation is one-sided is BORING!

I remember once, my cuzin flew a German girl about 15 years his junior, to London for the weekend.
He thought he was macking with the Lionel Richie concerts tickets until she asked him, "Who's Lionel Richie?"
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Date Ever?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:56:01 pm »
For myself, any date where the guy is late without a call-ahead starts out WRONG!
And anytime the conversation is one-sided is BORING!

I remember once, my cuzin flew a German girl about 15 years his junior, to London for the weekend.
He thought he was macking with the Lionel Richie concerts tickets until she asked him, "Who's Lionel Richie?"

But did he hit it later?

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Date Ever?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 09:24:32 am »
Lol.  Worst date? This chick who I got her phone number from the club the week before. I was drunk off my ass and still was able to get her number. Had some great convo and I thought this chick would be cool. Exchanged pictures through the week so I would be sure she looked the part. She drove four hours to meet up and got to the dinner spot late. In fact I had left thinking she was a no show. She apologized and decided to meet me at my place. Let me just say this chick was like fugly. I was like damn did she photoshop her pics? Was I that drunk off my ass? I called my brother to tell him to call me back in 5 minutes with an emergency and got that chick the hell out of my crib.