Author Topic: ADULT FILM STAR SASHA GREY ON ENTOURAGE  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
ADULT FILM STAR SASHA GREY ON ENTOURAGE
« on: May 07, 2010, 06:11:58 am »
from THE WRAP:

Adult film star Sasha Grey will have a multi-episode arc as herself on the upcoming seventh season of HBO's "Entourage," reports TV Guide.

Grey will play the long-term girlfriend of Adrian Grenier's movie star character Vincent Chase. The actress will meet Vince in a bar in the fifth episode of the new season and will stick around for the remainder of the season. She may even return for the series' eighth and final season.

"Entourage" creator Doug Ellin was reportedly impressed by Grey's dramatic turn in Steven Soderbergh's indie film "The Girlfriend Experience," as was this writer.

Ellin also told TV Guide that he wouldn't have indulged in the storyline if Grey had passed on the role.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
Re: ADULT FILM STAR SASHA GREY ON ENTOURAGE
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 06:21:55 am »
I've only seen a few episodes of this show but I've always found it funny. I am a fan of Sasha, though.  :)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:25:59 am »
I am a fan of Sasha, though.  :)

You and me, both! :)

I've always respected the adult entertainment biz and what it has become today compared to yesteryear.  Every year that industry grows more and more mainstream;  just the other day, I've read a rumor that Lindsey Lohan will play 70s/80s adult star Linda Lovelace in a up-coming movie.

If that ain't mainstream,
---what is?

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:15:36 pm »
there's somethin' about sasha...
i can't put my finger on it.
i respect her hustle, but i don't know...

she's cool.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!