Author Topic: ... Your Last Meal, what ya havin??  (Read 7554 times)

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
Re: ... Your Last Meal, what ya havin??
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 07:17:24 pm »
Hmmm...last meal...does it really HAVE to be food?  Coz, there are a couple of honeys I'd like to make come before I go!  8)If it HAS to be food, I'll take a 24oz. Porterhouse with sides from Del Frisco's or a 16-inch Diavaola from Antico Pizza.

I'm going to ignore the first line since it's your last meal :-* all I won't be rude and say anything about women faking it.

Del Friscos' in Las Vegas? I Love their Porterhouse!!! There is nothing like a good Steak house!! When I'm not a vegeterian I do enjoy a good steak.

That's OK...they could fake it...I'd be dead in a few hours anyway!  ;D  I've been to the Del Frisco's in Vegas and the one in Dallas, but my favorite is the other Del Frisco's in Orlando. 

Offline mayday

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 08:33:44 am »
This is what I'm thinking now and it may change. Couple of In and out burgers "animal style", a pan of fries from Shakeys pizza and a tub of Blue Bell Butter pecan ice cream

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 02:13:28 pm »
One of the things I miss the most is my mom's cooking.

Right on Marvelous!

For me, it would be:
Mom's Pot Roast w/all the trimmings
Grandmother's Fried Chicken w/Gravy
A large helping of Spinach.
My wife's Cherry Vanilla Pound Cake w/cherry flavored glaze. Not a slice, the WHOLE cake
1 pitcher of my favorite "Ghetto Beverage", Steel Reserve.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 03:41:29 pm »

For me, it would be:
My wife's Cherry Vanilla Pound Cake w/cherry flavored glaze. Not a slice, the WHOLE cake

what's steel reserve?
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 02:27:26 pm »

For me, it would be:

what's steel reserve?

From Urban Dictionary:
Steel Reserve is a high-gravity, low-expense alcoholic lager beverage which comes in three forms: the 6-pack of 12 oz. cans, the 24 oz. can and the black label 24 oz. can, which packs a whalloping 8.1% alc/vol. It is also referred to by nominal social circles in the southeast as a Stiff Henry, for reasons unknown. Steel Reserve is a homely brew with a refreshing taste and high chugability factor. It also tastes splendid in combination with a cigarette. One can only speculate that it is costing the industry millions of dollars in deficit to market a 24 oz. can for a measly 99 cents. Theoretically, a homeless derelict of legal age can scrounge up enough money to purchase a can of Steel Reserve and get stinking drunk, presuming he did not first surrender his funds to a fast-food restaurant dollar menu. Additionally, Steel Reserve is probably the only drink which promotes Viking mythology.

Offline TripleX

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 09:39:47 pm »

From Urban Dictionary:
Steel Reserve is a high-gravity, low-expense alcoholic lager beverage which comes in three forms: the 6-pack of 12 oz. cans, the 24 oz. can and the black label 24 oz. can, which packs a whalloping 8.1% alc/vol. It is also referred to by nominal social circles in the southeast as a Stiff Henry, for reasons unknown. Steel Reserve is a homely brew with a refreshing taste and high chugability factor. It also tastes splendid in combination with a cigarette. One can only speculate that it is costing the industry millions of dollars in deficit to market a 24 oz. can for a measly 99 cents. Theoretically, a homeless derelict of legal age can scrounge up enough money to purchase a can of Steel Reserve and get stinking drunk, presuming he did not first surrender his funds to a fast-food restaurant dollar menu. Additionally, Steel Reserve is probably the only drink which promotes Viking mythology.
[/quote]

Wassup bruh, I drink red and black 211's and get fu@%ed up for 3 bucks.

My last dinner is lobster, crab legs, crab cakes, jumbo fried shrimp butterflied, orange juice and my momma's macaroni and cheese (and it needs to have the Ritz crackers crumbled on top).