Author Topic: Your Bucket List  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Your Bucket List
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:56:38 am »
Oh...I thought this was a thread about us all starting our own "bucket lists".

It is!

What's on yours?

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Your Bucket List
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 11:59:00 am »
Do I have to google to find out "whats a bucket list?" Or can someone help me out and let me know?

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 12:04:35 pm »
A Bucket List is list of things you want to DO before you die.

Things like:  visiting the pyramids or skydiving or having a baby or.....something.

Mine is pretty extensive and seems to grow faster than I can cross things off it!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 06:33:15 pm »
My Bucket List is Long !! Sometimes I feel selfish because to do many/most requires $$$ if it to read a good book on a certain beach, the book is cheap, the beach not so much. There are many shores I want to see, I want to make sure I see all the States. After I went to NH I realized there must be something to offer in every state. I never had a desire to go to Conway! The whole time we there we never saw a another person of color the people there could not have been nicer to us nor could it have been more beautiful. At the time I made the reservations the person kept telling me it was the changing of leaves and I was thing so what...now I know what.
-Travel
-The Arts
-Maybe go back to school
-Be on T.V. for something not medical related
-Meet some of those I admire
-about 100+ other things

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 09:15:08 pm »
My bucket list.

To live as I want.
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"