Author Topic: Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'  (Read 2566 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'
« on: May 19, 2010, 08:43:37 pm »
from THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER:

Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'

Megan Fox will not return to star in “Transformers 3.”

Paramount has not picked up her option for the sequel, which began shooting this week in Los Angeles and will shoot in various locations across the U.S.

While there have been reports of friction between Fox and Michael Bay, the director of the “Transformers” movies, it is unusual to eliminate an actor or actress so closely associated with the movie, not to mention a key character in the movie, just as the movie begins production.

The move is also unusual since word around agents was that Bay and writer Ehren Kruger were planning on creating a female nemesis for Fox.

Bay and company now plan to take the story “in another direction,” according to insiders, and will cast a new love interest.  

The third installment of the popcorn blockbuster had been amassing a higher level of actors, with John Malkovich, Frances McDormand and Patrick Dempsey being new additions.  

Fox, repped by ICM, next stars opposite Josh Brolin in “Jonah Hex.”

Fox's non-involvement was first reported by Deadline.com.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 11:29:28 pm »
Ahh, I see, Megan, has taken up the Terrance Howard method of knocking yourself out of a hit franchise.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 07:00:38 am »
Good, I'd like to see her taken down a peg.  She seems to be of the mind that being hot makes you a good actress and a big draw.  From what I've seen of her other movies, neither really seems to be true.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 01:50:07 pm by JLI Jesse »

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 10:33:30 am »
Good, I'd like to see her taken down a peg.  She seems to be of the mind that being hot makes you a good actress and a big draw.  From what I've seen of her other movies, neither really seem to be true.
yep that pretty much it. "Jenifer's Body" was horrid. Her entire career wasnt to great. If it wasnt for Transformers she would have been just another "hot actress"
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 04:23:59 pm »
I haven't even seen Transformers II yet and I' a Tyrese fan...

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 06:26:10 pm »
wow... she's still hot.. but oh, well...  ::)
Be Kind to Someone Today.