Author Topic: Tea Party leader, Mark Williams says Muslims worship a "monkey god"  (Read 29260 times)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Re: Tea Party leader, Mark Williams says Muslims worship a "monkey god"
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 01:21:36 pm »
just recently a lawsuit was announced over a Detroit bus company's refusal to accept advertising from a conservative think-tank that seems to targets former muslims and those 'on the fence'-- http://tinyurl.com/2c5fyab

some background info:
In Detroit, there is a city-owned bus system that almost exclusively deals with Detroit proper, and separately there is a privately owned company, 'SMART', www.smartbus.org, that handles nearly all the surrounding suburbs..
Metro Detroit has a populous community of people of Arabic descent, many are muslim, some are christian (most typically ethnic Iraqis/chaldeans, who tend to be Catholic or eastern orthodox); also there is a significant demographic of African-American Muslims (and others)..

Thomas More Law Center: founded by Tom Monaghan, the ex-Domino's CEO, is a devout Catholic conservative, who since leaving the pizza firm has set out to establish a "christian city" in southern florida.. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article735109.ece

depending on how the lawsuit goes, it could end up setting a precedent..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 03:34:36 pm »
Welll .... Muslims haven't been getting good press lately.

In fact this prank call probably expresses how most people feel about Muslims

^I must note that I don't share any of the views expressed in this video
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 07:31:12 am »
I think Mark Williams is an A-hole but I also think we're getting too "accommodating" to Muslims. The bottom of the truth is that Islam is a "barbaric" religion that has refused to evolve with the times. If we don't start growing a pair I do believe they're going to end up taking over. And trust me. You don't want to live under Muslim rule.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Lion

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 08:35:17 am »
Francisco. No offense. You're generally dead on... But that sounds like some paranoid bullsh*t right there.

Offline Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 08:48:21 am »
I also think we're getting too "accommodating" to Muslims. The bottom of the truth is that Islam is a "barbaric" religion that has refused to evolve with the times. If we don't start growing a pair I do believe they're going to end up taking over. And trust me. You don't want to live under Muslim rule.

That is paranoia but you're not wrong about being too accommodating ... but we're being too accommodating across the board to a lot of ethnic groups. Not just Muslims.
"You're gonna go out, and look, for, a job. The word today is...'job'. Jay Oh Bee...y'hear me?"

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 01:18:32 pm »
I think Mark Williams is an A-hole but I also think we're getting too "accommodating" to Muslims. The bottom of the truth is that Islam is a "barbaric" religion that has refused to evolve with the times. If we don't start growing a pair I do believe they're going to end up taking over. And trust me. You don't want to live under Muslim rule.

Maybe you should read this:

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 02:03:48 pm »
If Islam is a barbaric religion then so are Christianity and Judaism. They're all basically the same faith.

As an outsider, that is, a person who doesn't believe in magic, I have to say one of the more amusing/offensive things I get to see on a regular basis is the adherents of one magical belief system pointing fingers at the adherents of another and saying, "You're all idiots! backward-thinking idiots!"

If they are, kids, you are too.

Step back. Take another look.
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 02:26:22 pm »
If Islam is a barbaric religion then so are Christianity and Judaism. They're all basically the same faith.

As an outsider, that is, a person who doesn't believe in magic, I have to say one of the more amusing/offensive things I get to see on a regular basis is the adherents of one magical belief system pointing fingers at the adherents of another and saying, "You're all idiots! backward-thinking idiots!"

If they are, kids, you are too.

Step back. Take another look.

I agree
Pull List

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 02:33:01 pm »
you sound like those minister i just named
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 06:32:19 pm »
Hang on guys. First of all I'm not Christian.. I'm not even a theist. And yes Red Jack Christianity and Judaism are as barbaric as Islam with the key difference that we in the west don't allow our clergy (most of the time) to dictate law or rule over us since a few centuries ago. When you have a faith that actively calls its followers to wage war against the infidel, to stone women to death and/or force them to stay at home and to cover their faces it's pretty accurate to refer to it as barbaric.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 06:44:38 pm »
Francisco. No offense. You're generally dead on... But that sounds like some paranoid bullsh*t right there.
Non taken.

Allow me to elaborate more in what I mean by taking over. Just look at every country were Islam has been allowed to grow freely. While they are a minority everything is good and dandy until they amass enough numbers and then they try to force their religion upon everyone. The Philippines and Indonesia by instance. As soon as they have enough number they want to Islamize everything. My main issue with Islam is their apparent inability to secularize anything. Even Turkey which prides itself of being quite secularist is at its core dominated by Islam in ways no western nation is dominated by Christianity. Women may not be forced to cover their faces but if you're not Muslim you're not allowed to carry out a normal life or to aspire to public office.

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 07:33:37 pm »
Hang on guys. First of all I'm not Christian.. I'm not even a theist. And yes Red Jack Christianity and Judaism are as barbaric as Islam with the key difference that we in the west don't allow our clergy (most of the time) to dictate law or rule over us since a few centuries ago. When you have a faith that actively calls its followers to wage war against the infidel, to stone women to death and/or force them to stay at home and to cover their faces it's pretty accurate to refer to it as barbaric.

Perhaps you should re-read both the Torah and the Bible. You may be surprised at what you find. There are many interpretations of the word "jihad." Not all of them involve hurting people.

Also, as far as I know, no politician in the US can be elected if he or she doesn't proclaim a belief in the Judeo-Christian God. The "don't ask/don't tell" policy that may or may not be struck down soon is a direct result of religious idiocy in this nation as is our ludicrous policy on sex education and abortion. If you live in the West or in most of the so-called 3rd World, you do, very much, live under the rule of religious castes that have no basis in reality but which definitely have a negative effect upon it.

All of them believe in magic and, insofar as there is absolutely no such thing as magic, all of them are equally backward and equally barbaric.

Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 08:15:52 pm »
Does the American constitution allow for the stoning of women?
Are non-Christians, non monotheistic practitioners and atheist forced to pay more taxes than Christians or theists?
Are women forced to cover their faces and remain at home under the American Constitution?
Are women not allowed to vote under American constitution?
Are men legally allowed to marry prepubescent girls? (Mohamed married a 3 or so years old girl) (and less than a couple of years several middle aged men married a bunch of 7 to 10 year old girls in Saudi Arabia)

It doesn't matter how many different meanings the word jihad may have. The matter of the fact is that they chose the one with lots of death people over the other benign ones.

And yes they are equally back wards. The question is where would you rather live? In your flawed United States with its idiotic policies on sex education or in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan or Iran? 

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 08:51:32 pm »
yes Red Jack Christianity and Judaism are as barbaric as Islam

Quote from: Jesus Christ
'Love your neighbor as you love yourself.'

Yeah, that is pretty barbaric! ::)

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 08:58:57 pm »
Lets make it simple: Poverty+Massive social inequality+inability to move up in social class=Barbarism.

Because the peons have to take it out on somebody.

The difference between THE MUSLIM WORLD and OVER HERE is that for is rigged as the game of social and economic advance is here its not utterly hopeless as it is in say Saudi Arabia.

There a peasant born, a peasant you stay til you die.

Religion gives folks something to think about other than how screwed they are. Were it possible to move between social strata in much of the Muslim world the populace would be too busy hustling for the come up to BE worried about stuff like if thier women talk back to them or not.

All that stuff does is give them folks somebody to push around since they have no means of effectively bettering themselves. Aside from emigration that is.

It is no surprise that the states  that abortion clinics are blowing up and abortion doctors are getting killed(by alleged Christians mind you) are dirt poor states. In the rich states folks are worrying about thier hustle or lack of it.

Its in every Imam interest over there to get and keep the Muslim world hopping mad about Israel and the Great Satan and God knows what else so that they don't ever start wondering why they are all so broke ass in an oil rich region.

They'd all get thier throats slit otherwise.  

But not for nothing, the only real difference between them and us is GNP.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:04:17 pm by Vic Vega »