Author Topic: Long Distance  (Read 2346 times)

Offline CKW

• View Profile
    • blackpantherfanstories.wordpress.com
Long Distance
« on: June 02, 2010, 04:02:34 am »

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Long Distance
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 06:29:39 pm »
The legwarmers are crazy and Cassie wants her haircut back. Hoping this look is only in this book/arc/issue. I was just thinking about "Mutantes Sans Frontières". If they're going to use T'Challa his being more involved with them is a natural.

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 08:49:41 pm »
Flashback story??

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 07:41:30 am »
Flashback story??

Naw just bad art.

Offline Seven

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 11:57:35 am »
The legwarmers are crazy and Cassie wants her haircut back. Hoping this look is only in this book/arc/issue. I was just thinking about "Mutantes Sans Frontières". If they're going to use T'Challa his being more involved with them is a natural.

Very much so...I agree...this is *how* to use T'challa. Him being involved we the "Mutantes Sans Frontières" and funding it is perfect.

Offline BBeeryan

• T'Challa's namesake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 12:25:29 pm »
I like his cockiness and how he basically told Storm he wants her making the decisions where ever his money is paying the bills. Pure awesomeness
The All-Goddess, Ororo Komo Wakandas, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, The Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all Natural Things, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Queen of Prophecy, Hadari Yao, The Bright Lady, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda has returned to the throne! All-Goddes be praised!