Author Topic: my story...  (Read 8724 times)

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
Re: my story...
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 11:14:49 am »
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 12:49:56 pm »
Curt M:  that's a front page story for anyone to read.
Sam:  Did I take that pic in SD in 07?  That shot looks familiar.  If not, I know I was there for the week if not in tha room. 

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 12:49:56 pm »
If I could have 10% of your amount of discipline and willpower, Sam...

More power to you man.   :)

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 01:22:48 pm »
Yep. That guy's a true blue hero, there, and a role model for anyone.

Offline Sam Wilson

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 12:31:38 pm »
Sam:  Did I take that pic in SD in 07?  That shot looks familiar.  If not, I know I was there for the week if not in tha room. 

98% sure it was you who took that pic brother. I wish you could be there with us this year when we own that place once again.

And everyone, thanks. The attention is a little hard at times, when you are 550 lbs you just hate yourself and everyone else around you and don't want anyone to talk to you. With the change and my picture up everywhere, everyone wants to talk to me. The hate is still there, well, because I live in a red state and am surrounded by conservative honkey bitch ass motherf*ckers who don't want change, but yeah, the attention. That's new. So anyway, I appreciate the words and support and firmly believe that anyone can do anything if they have the discipline and motivation. Sorry for the cliche, but its true...

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 12:41:52 pm »

98% sure it was you who took that pic brother. I wish you could be there with us this year when we own that place once again.

And everyone, thanks. The attention is a little hard at times, when you are 550 lbs you just hate yourself and everyone else around you and don't want anyone to talk to you. With the change and my picture up everywhere, everyone wants to talk to me. The hate is still there, well, because I live in a red state and am surrounded by conservative honkey bitch ass motherf*ckers who don't want change, but yeah, the attention. That's new. So anyway, I appreciate the words and support and firmly believe that anyone can do anything if they have the discipline and motivation. Sorry for the cliche, but its true...

Less weight more hate lives on!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 12:43:27 pm »
Check the front page.

Amazing!

Mr. Wilson looks like a totally different person.