Author Topic: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon Files For DIVORCE From Cheating Husband Mike Nilon  (Read 17027 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
from HUFFINGTON POST:

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon Files For DIVORCE From Cheating Husband Mike Nilon
Posted: 06- 2-10 09:13 AM

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has filed for divorce from her allegedly cheating husband, agent Mike Nilon, E! Online reports.

In April Garcelle outed Mike as a cheater via an email blast sent to his CAA office. The email, which soon went viral, had a subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon" and read:

"What do they have in common . . . I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"
Just last week the former 'NYPD Blue' star seemed unsure of whether she would try to save her marriage for the sake of their two-year-old twin sons.

"I'm taking it one day at a time, and I'm learning how strong I am," she told E! when asked how's she dealing. "I don't know...I have kids, so I don't know."

Garcelle also expressed no remorse for the email.

"I was angry...and no, I don't regret it," she said.

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
LMAO@her sell out ass. That good for her, we need to get rid of all these black sell outs.
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
LMAO@her sell out ass. That good for her, we need to get rid of all these black sell outs.

What???

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

WTF?
Why are you celebrating the demise of someone's marriage?
That is SO MEAN-SPIRITED!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

What???

Ahh, A.S. thinks Fancy's a sell-out for marying a white dude (twice). I don't see why he (or anybody else) cares.

Kim Kardashian only does brothers. It all evens out. :D

I didn't even know she was married til i wiki'd her.

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile

What???

Ahh, A.S. thinks Fancy's a sell-out for marying a white dude (twice). I don't see why he (or anybody else) cares.

I don't think I KNOW she is a sell out. She deny her Haitian root, only claim to be French & on top of that married 2 broke white men. Interracial relationship with the white person = white supremacy. Don't you think it is odd that more famous black ppl married outside of their race then white folks?  Kim K. is like one of the few white girl to date outside of her race & she is smart wit it, she only date rich black men. Alot of white men are angry about Kim K. only dating black men, that why they ask that question on their shows. Yet, they won't ask the same question to Naomi Campbell, Venus William, Whoopi Goldberg, etc. on why they only date/married white men.  

Lol@ me being mean spirited, when her dumb ass denying the black dick is mean-spirited. BLACK POWA ALL DAY, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!  

Excuse me, for loving the black race!!!!!!!!! wokka wokka wokka!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 07:42:15 am by Afro Samurai »
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Don't you think it is odd that more famous black ppl married outside of their race then white folks? 
After reading your comment, I can't imagine why.

Offline DRobinson

• Hudlin's Huddle
    • View Profile

What???

I don't think I KNOW she is a sell out. She deny her Haitian root, only claim to be French & on top of that married 2 broke white men. Interracial relationship with the white person = white supremacy. Don't you think it is odd that more famous black ppl married outside of their race then white folks?  Kim K. is like one of the few white girl to date outside of her race & she is smart wit it, she only date rich black men. Alot of white men are angry about Kim K. only dating black men, that why they ask that question on their shows. Yet, they won't ask the same question to Naomi Campbell, Venus William, Whoopi Goldberg, etc. on why they only date/married white men.  

Lol@ me being mean spirited, when her dumb ass denying the black dick is mean-spirited. BLACK POWA ALL DAY, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!  

Afro Samurai,

Thanks for clearing up a lingering question I had.

I wasnít clear that you are a black man, until I read and decoded the subtle linguistic nuances of your post. Now I think I got it.
DR ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 08:50:14 am by DRobinson »

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

What???

I don't think I KNOW she is a sell out. She deny her Haitian root, only claim to be French & on top of that married 2 broke white men. Interracial relationship with the white person = white supremacy. Don't you think it is odd that more famous black ppl married outside of their race then white folks?  Kim K. is like one of the few white girl to date outside of her race & she is smart wit it, she only date rich black men. Alot of white men are angry about Kim K. only dating black men, that why they ask that question on their shows. Yet, they won't ask the same question to Naomi Campbell, Venus William, Whoopi Goldberg, etc. on why they only date/married white men.  

Afro, if THE BOONDOCKS weren't ending you would be the perfect foil for Uncle Ruckus!

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

What???

"Interracial relationship with the white person = white supremacy."

Ho-kay.

That is inane, frankly.

If you canít figure out the difference between a black broad in show business spreading for  
white dudes in show business and say, being denied a job at Bear Sterns solely because of the color of your skin i don't know what to tell you.

I'd point and laugh, but that's techinically not telling you anything.  

It's her vage, she can do what she wants with it. That IS kinda the point of it being hers and all.

Even if she were to be re-educated by the Drop Squad, she'd only be doing brothers that were in the business anyway. No ordinary mo'd would have a chance anyway.

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Views about miscegenation notwithstanding, cheating is cheating, period.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Reading her bio she had three miscarriages and one  failed one successful IVF plus endured a difficult pregnancy resulting in an early C-section to have that bastard's child--all the while he was betraying her. I don't blame her for hating his guts.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
Since when has she denied her Haitian roots? I recall seeing her in an interview talking about growing up in a Haitian family, etc.

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
Any man who would cheat on her is a god damned moron. She's smart, stunning and, from everything I've heard, a lovely woman.

Poor kid.

Poor kids.
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I need to review afro's early post. I don't remember him being well...off the chain like that. Wonder if someone's account got taken over that's all.