Author Topic: Boxers on the board?  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Boxers on the board?
« on: June 03, 2010, 04:36:06 am »
Hey Guys and Gals,

I visited a boxing gym last week and must say I was super impressed with the condition of the folks working out in there. (Was kind'a salivating over those amazing abs).  I'm thinking to join the gym myself with the intention of becoming a better lover!
I know we have some MMA folk, but do we have any boxers here?
Any suggestions?  Recommendations?  Caveats?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Boxers on the board?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 08:31:39 am »
I'm thinking to join the gym myself with the intention of becoming a better lover!

Basic calisthenics can possibly increase your sexual endurance and stamina to match your partner.

That is, unless you think physically lasting longer over time makes you a better lover...? :-\

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 08:35:05 am »
I'm thinking to join the gym myself with the intention of becoming a better lover!

Basic calisthenics can possibly increase your sexual endurance and stamina to match your partner.

That is, unless you think physically lasting longer over time makes you a better lover...? :-\

;D

I meant better lover in general, not necessarily sexually, Battle!

i.e., I'm a lover, not a fighter.

I'll keep that in mind about endurance and stamina though!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:11:17 pm »

;D

I meant better lover in general, not necessarily sexually, Battle!

i.e., I'm a lover, not a fighter.

I'll keep that in mind about endurance and stamina though!

I started off boxing.i still box.Boxing is second to none when it comes to dropping those knuckles on people,and it also has the very best forms of training to perofrm as boxers do.Nobody else is close.There are a wide range of benefits and a rather surprising scarcity of cavets to boxing training.Join up.In 4 weeks,you'll be looking like a new person.A slimmer,combination throwing,shoulder rolling,slip bob n weaving helluva Wand.Lol.And abs? yep.Boxers pound the body with serious earnestness,so your body armor--abs--better be there.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 05:32:40 am »
I've been wanting to box for the longest in my life. But what kept me from it is money. I just couldn't afford it. Now that I'm comfortable with my career I can at least attempt. There is a MMA spot here in Baltimore but it is $125/Mo  :o :'( for a 1 year or $105 for a 2yr contract. However there is a boxing gym @ $55/Mo so I may go to that. I currently go to the Y at $47 so another 8 dollars wont hurt me rofl.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 01:40:52 pm »
I've been wanting to box for the longest in my life. But what kept me from it is money. I just couldn't afford it. Now that I'm comfortable with my career I can at least attempt. There is a MMA spot here in Baltimore but it is $125/Mo  :o :'( for a 1 year or $105 for a 2yr contract. However there is a boxing gym @ $55/Mo so I may go to that. I currently go to the Y at $47 so another 8 dollars wont hurt me rofl.

Looove the gif on this post,brah...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw