Author Topic: Erykha Badu Is Okay With Men Who Cheat...Hmmm  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Erykha Badu Is Okay With Men Who Cheat...Hmmm
« on: June 04, 2010, 07:43:31 am »

Erykha Badu Is Okay With Men Who Cheat...Hmmm
05/29/10

Looks like Erykha gets the male species take notes ladies ..lol
In a recent interview, Badu blatantly excuses men who cheat, claiming they have a need to "chase"....

"No. Infidelity is not a deal-breaker for me. Weíre all born sexual beings," Badu says after admitting that she's had a boyfriend constantly since the age of five. "I myself am not someone with a very high libido. I donít require sex for happiness Ė I need companionship. I need a partner I can depend on, that I can love and grow with. But I do understand the nature of these men Iíve been with, and men in general. They have a need to chase."

While Badu has had her share of relationships, including time with Outkast's Andre 3000 and Common, she has an understanding with each of the men she's dated...

"Iím having to recondition my brain, ícos the first thing I got was a doll named Barbie and she had Ken and thatís how it was supposed to be. Youíre conditioned to think that way, and when it doesnít happen you feel youíre a failure. What we have in common, me and the brothers Iíve known, is that we are all trying to evolve," she tells the UK's Telegraph. "We talk a lot about things that men want. Because I want them to be happy and the more I see how the male of the species behaves, the more I understand, and the less I blame him."

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Erykha Badu Is Okay With Men Who Cheat...Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 07:59:46 am »
"No. Infidelity is not a deal-breaker for me. Weíre all born sexual beings," Badu

Why couldn't I meet a gal like this? ??? ?

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 09:42:29 pm »
Got to admit I cant hate on her for one thing she said. That being said you give my p&#@!)( away then its a wrap for me. F&#) behind someone else is nasty. It gots to breath don't it?

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 11:43:16 am »
"No. Infidelity is not a deal-breaker for me. Weíre all born sexual beings," Badu

Why couldn't I meet a gal like this? ??? ?

It doesn't sound like Ms. Badu is taken :D

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 04:43:25 pm »
Erykah is awesome.. she should get into acting more..
Be Kind to Someone Today.