Author Topic: Doom has penetrated Wakanda has Tchalla Penetrated Latveria  (Read 4581 times)

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
simple question to the writer currently jonathan maberry...you have shown that doom has the intellect to penetrtate wakanda's defenses have you nshown that Tchalla cab penetrate lateveria's and doom's defenes.

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
Re: Doom has penetrated Wakanda has Tchalla Penetrated Latveria
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 07:38:13 pm »
from my perspective we are getting a doom can do anything story but tchalla can do what?

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:18:36 pm »
While Maeberry has yet to show Tchalla penetrating Latveria's or Doom's personal defenses, Reg did show Black Panther shutting down Latveria's automated military defense with only one ship using an emp in BP#19.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:42:45 pm »
While Maeberry has yet to show Tchalla penetrating Latveria's or Doom's personal defenses, Reg did show Black Panther shutting down Latveria's automated military defense with only one ship using an emp in BP#19.

i loved that moment.
:)

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 01:42:08 pm »
This T'Challa can't do anything without someone else's help. You'd think he could penetrate Doom's defenese while half asleep and yawning, but...that's right, it would be too perfect of him.
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 07:41:47 pm »
reg at least showed tchalla as being doom's equal if not in the armor department but the intellect department..maberry has shown tchalla to be totally inferior to doom in every way which i can only assume was his agenda hence the 15 heroes against one villain scenario..

doom can't even beat the fantastic four yet he is able to conquer wakanda steal all the vibranium, and almost kill the king..
 :P :P :P

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 07:57:41 pm »
Doom is like the Borg in Star Trek.  When it suits the story, one Borg can nearly take out the entire Federation.  But other times, one Federation vessel handles a fleet of Borg ships.

Doom can't beat the FF, but I can't remember a time that the Avengers have beaten Doom himself.  Yes they beat his schemes, but not so much the man.

Shoot, Doom conquers a war torn Counter-earth, beats the Beyonder (who had previously beaten Galactus) and yet he (or a Doombot) was beaten by Squirrel Girl and the Shroud.

He is probably most inconsistantly written character in comics.

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 01:48:57 pm »
Black Panther is a black man.......and marvel can't have no black person better then doom. 
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline sinjection1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 06:45:51 am »
Black Panther is a black man.......and marvel can't have no black person better then doom. 

".......and marvel can't have no black person better then doom." ...better than doom or than anybody else of significance to the LCB-RD of Marvel comics. It took 2 Dora Milaje...2 of the most deadly warriors in Wakanda...to take on the Black Widow. Mind you now, those Dora Milaje did not defeat the Black Widow if IIRC. They merely slowed her down, a stand-off as it were. To date, Luke Cage, Cloak, and Doctor Voodoo are three black heroes who can claim wins over Dr. Doom as written at that time. But at anytime any LCB-RD member or Marvel Comics' writer can legitmately claim that all of those victories were not over Doom, but a Doom-bot. Luke Cage is capable of throwing a city bus 3 city blocks; his steel-hard skin is capable of withstanding gunfire. Yet, Daredevil was able to stun Cage with martial arts strikes, bruise Cage's flesh and cause Cage to bleed. This is LCB-RD reader's preference, Marvel Comics' writer's choice at work once again.
Mr. MajestiK, I like your style. You are the wiser, calmer, more articulate second coming of sinjection to "that other place". You do me proud.