Author Topic: Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape  (Read 18296 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape
« on: July 02, 2010, 02:35:26 am »
from RADAR:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape - Tells Oksana She Would Get 'Raped By N***ers'WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape - Tells Oksana She Would Get 'Raped By N***ers'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Jul 01, 2010 @ 12:58PM   
In one of the most explosive, racist and vile outbursts by a celebrity ever caught on tape, Mel Gibson told the mother of his love child that the way she was dressed would get her "raped by a pack of n***ers," RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

It's a shocking and blockbuster development in the couple's bitter legal battle, and Mel's disgusting words are on audio tape. His racist, misogynist statement is one of the secrets lurking in his war with his former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

RadarOnline.com has heard the tape, which also includes Mel telling Oksana he will burn down her home.

Drunken Mel previously shocked the world with his anti-Semetic comments when busted for DUI. Now, the new racist outburst has taken the Oscar winner to an even deeper low.

His outburst came during a series of explosive arguments with Oksana, mother of his infant daughter Lucia. They have been battling in court, with documents under seal, for the past several weeks.

And there is more than one disgusting outburst from Mel. RadarOnline.com has listened to the hate-fuelled rants the Braveheart star unleashed during fights with Oksana as their relationship unraveled.

"You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point.

"You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

Mel's attorney told RadarOnline.com that he is no longer commenting on the case and said Mel's publicist is the only Mel official who will speak for him.

Mel's profane outbursts are littered with references to Oksana being a "whore" and "c**t".

In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

The emergence of the explicit tapes is a stunning development in the couple's bitter separation and court battle over custody of their young daughter.

RadarOnline.com first broke the story about how Mel, 54, and Oksana, 40, filed dueling restraining orders against each other under seal.

Published reports say Oksana is alleging Gibson punched her in the face twice during a fit of rage, giving her a concussion and knocking out two of her front teeth.

Gibson does not deny that they had a confrontation but has simply described it, through his lawyer, as a loud argument.

In a further outburst, Mel is heard telling her, "You're a bitch" to which Oksana insists, "I didn't do anything."

"Did so," Mel responds.

The tapes do not make it clear what the couple was arguing about.

But Mel tells Oksana, "Look what you did to me... look what you are... look what every part of you is... f**king fake... f**king fake.

"You are the most synthetic person... who the f*** are you?"

He also takes aim at Oksana's previous relationship with former James Bond star Timothy Dalton, with whom she has a 13-year-old son, Alexander.

A source close to the situation says Oksana claims she was forced to tape Mel after he made a series of death threats.

The source says she hopes the recordings will be admissible in any potential trial.

"Oksana's motivation for recording this was to show Mel how mean he was, and because she feared for her life," said the insider.

"She wanted to get evidence that he was dangerous and violent."

The source claims that Mel has heard two of the tapes.

Said the source, "Mel is doing everything he can to suppress this... they are the rantings of a mad man."

When cops arrested Mel in 2006 on suspicion of drunk driving, Mel barraged them with obscenities, tried to escape custody and spewed bizarre anti-Semitic remarks.

"F**king Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Mel said.

He also allegedly told a female officer, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar t*ts?"

The news sparked worldwide outrage and the Mad Max star later apologized.

Gibson has seven children with former wife Robyn, whom he split with in 2009 after 27 years of marriage.

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 05:09:16 am »
I thought he was done when he went after the jews....now he has to drag "nˇggers" into it? Okay Spics and Gooks, standby, you're up next.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:23:47 am »
I wonder if Mel Gibson could've been as famous in Australia for being a d!ck, than he is in America when he started out?

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:02:05 am »
I hope this is the final nail in the coffin of his career.  There is no other word for him other than asshole.

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 09:06:09 am »
Messed up, but...Lethal Weapon 2 is still one of my most favorite movies. So...confused!
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 01:28:40 pm »
I hope this is the final nail in the coffin of his career.  There is no other word for him other than asshole.

I wouldn't count him out as of yet, If I were you...

What you are hearing now could be gibson warming up to play dispicable villians in the latter years of his acting 'career'.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 02:06:34 pm »

Nail in the coffin?

You can't be serious.

The guy made about 400 million dollars on the LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST.

That means the man calls his OWN shots in Hollywood.

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 06:13:20 pm »
Why are ppl surprise that he is a racist? His dumbass actually believe jesus is a white man. Only racist retards think that.

He is white, so this will blow over. Just like how Paris Hilton, John Mayor, etc. said the n-word and ppl forgot about it. Hell, Howard Stern & Quentin Tarantino racist asses love to say n!ggers all the time and they always get away with it.
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Hollywood's Funny People Hammer Mel Gibson Rant
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 07:04:04 pm »
from THE WRAP:

By Jeff Sneider
Published: July 2, 2010

Since the news of Mel Gibson's alleged misogynistic and racist rant broke Thursday, Hollywood has been reacting to the incendiary quotes in Radar Online's story.

Here are a few reactions from celebrities on Twitter and one veteran Hollywood columnist's interesting take on the scandal. As you can see, some comedians had a field day:

Aziz Ansari, star of NBC's "Parks and Recreation": "Damn any celebs trying to get in trouble for saying racist stuff, step your game up. MEL GIBSON IS KILLING IT RIGHT NOW!"

John August, screenwriter, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory": "Celebrities: have something you need to announce, but would like to sweep under the rug? Today's your day! #thankMelGibson"

Diablo Cody, Oscar-winning screenwriter of "Juno": "This just in: Mel Gibson to perform a tearful tribute to Michael Jackson at next year's BET Awards. #IWish"

Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times film critic: "Urgent to Mel Gibson: Abrupt personality change is a symptom of alcoholism."

Donald Glover, star of NBC's "Community": I always thought n***ers moved in "herds" not "packs". Thank you Mel Gibson!"

Kathy Griffin, comedian: "Mel Gibson, holy F. How the mighty fall! Good 4 stand up though:). Coincidence?Tix on sale now 4 my shows@The Universal City GIBSON theater"

Rob Huebel, actor, "Despicable Me" and "The Other Guys": "Least popular baby names of 2010 -- "Deepwater Horizon", "Mel Gibson"

Bill Maher, host of HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher": "New Rule: Mel Gibson has to own being the biggest asshole in the world - there's an audience for that - embrace it, Mel - walk toward the dark"

Paul Provenza, host of Showtime's "The Green Room with Paul Provenza": "Mel Gibson just got into another fight at the Museum of Tolerance."

Jeffrey Wells, columnist, Hollywood-Elsewhere.com: "While I have no sympathy for Gibson and can only feel appalled by his racist broadsides as well as his stupidity in saying anything inflammatory to anyone that he's in a contentious legal battle with, he was clearly sold out, most likely by former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva or someone acting on her behalf. It's the same kind of thing that happened to Alec Baldwin when someone loyal to Kim Basinger sent out that tape of him yelling at his young daughter. Not everyone loses their temper and says venal stuff that they're sorry about later on, but many of us have -- let's face it. Gibson did this to himself, but an ex-lover (or an ally of same) sending out a tape of a private rant is dirty pool."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Hollywood's Funny People Hammer Mel Gibson Rant
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 11:36:15 am »
from THE WRAP:

By Jeff Sneider

Since the news of Mel Gibson's alleged misogynistic and racist rant broke Thursday, Hollywood has been reacting to the incendiary quotes in Radar Online's story.

Here are a few reactions from celebrities on Twitter and one veteran Hollywood columnist's interesting take on the scandal. As you can see, some comedians had a field day:

Aziz Ansari, star of NBC's "Parks and Recreation": "Damn any celebs trying to get in trouble for saying racist stuff, step your game up. MEL GIBSON IS KILLING IT RIGHT NOW!"

John August, screenwriter, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory": "Celebrities: have something you need to announce, but would like to sweep under the rug? Today's your day! #thankMelGibson"

Diablo Cody, Oscar-winning screenwriter of "Juno": "This just in: Mel Gibson to perform a tearful tribute to Michael Jackson at next year's BET Awards. #IWish"

Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times film critic: "Urgent to Mel Gibson: Abrupt personality change is a symptom of alcoholism."

Donald Glover, star of NBC's "Community": I always thought n***ers moved in "herds" not "packs". Thank you Mel Gibson!"

Kathy Griffin, comedian: "Mel Gibson, holy F. How the mighty fall! Good 4 stand up though:). Coincidence?Tix on sale now 4 my shows@The Universal City GIBSON theater"

Rob Huebel, actor, "Despicable Me" and "The Other Guys": "Least popular baby names of 2010 -- "Deepwater Horizon", "Mel Gibson"

Bill Maher, host of HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher": "New Rule: Mel Gibson has to own being the biggest asshole in the world - there's an audience for that - embrace it, Mel - walk toward the dark"

Paul Provenza, host of Showtime's "The Green Room with Paul Provenza": "Mel Gibson just got into another fight at the Museum of Tolerance."

Jeffrey Wells, columnist, Hollywood-Elsewhere.com: "While I have no sympathy for Gibson and can only feel appalled by his racist broadsides as well as his stupidity in saying anything inflammatory to anyone that he's in a contentious legal battle with, he was clearly sold out, most likely by former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva or someone acting on her behalf. It's the same kind of thing that happened to Alec Baldwin when someone loyal to Kim Basinger sent out that tape of him yelling at his young daughter. Not everyone loses their temper and says venal stuff that they're sorry about later on, but many of us have -- let's face it. Gibson did this to himself, but an ex-lover (or an ally of same) sending out a tape of a private rant is dirty pool."

A bunch of D list actors/comedians throwing out lame cheap shots at a celebrity.

Impressive. ::)

These people, including the pompous, loudmouth, moron known as Bill Maher haven't accomplished a fraction of what Gibson has in the entertainment world. Even more, a crass animal like Griffin chiming is enough to make anyone physically ill.

When ANY of these people do something of substance and longevity, please let me know.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 12:31:34 pm »
So if you are a sucessful filmmaker its okay to be a racist, anti-semetic douchbag who terrorises his woman?

BTW, you can go to jail for saying stuff like "I'm going to burn your house down."

Well you could if you weren't famous.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 12:46:15 pm »
So if you are a sucessful filmmaker its okay to be a racist, anti-semetic douchbag who terrorises his woman?

BTW, you can go to jail for saying stuff like "I'm going to burn your house down."

Well you could if you weren't famous.

If you're a successful filmmaker who makes racist and terroristic threats while in varying degrees of drunkeness, I would say yes, you can get away with it.

This habit of taking personal/intimate conversations and revealing them to the public is beyond low. If you're revealing an impending threat or otherwise protecting the public, it is clearly understandable. Conversly, this gotcha garbage where we have no idea what preceded it is a whole different animal.

I want to make it clear that I'm thinking of you guys when I make these statements. I of course can withstand such scrutiny, but you mere mortals would be destroyed in the blink of an eye after a perosnal tape were released. 8)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 12:51:55 pm »
definitely wack and indefensible-- however, I would hope that this doesn't spiral into a thing where folks are trying to get Jesse or Al involved.. there are way more important issues to focus on..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 10:00:57 pm »
I aint mad at him. Hell if I get ahold of his women I would make all of them niger fears of his come true for his ass. >:(

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Hollywood's Funny People Hammer Mel Gibson Rant
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 12:43:50 pm »
from THE WRAP:

By Jeff Sneider

A bunch of D list actors/comedians throwing out lame cheap shots at a celebrity.

Impressive. ::)

These people, including the pompous, loudmouth, moron known as Bill Maher haven't accomplished a fraction of what Gibson has in the entertainment world. Even more, a crass animal like Griffin chiming is enough to make anyone physically ill.

When ANY of these people do something of substance and longevity, please let me know.

I totally agree and please let me know when the tape is released and I can hear it for myself.