Author Topic: T'challa is DD????  (Read 12389 times)

Offline sinjection1

• View Profile
Re: T'challa is DD????
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2010, 10:59:59 am »
<<The Barton character actually has fans! WTF?!   :D :D>>

Yup and I'm one of them.

:)  Unfathomable.  :)

But as I recall, your favorite character is sunglasses-red safari jacket, black leggings-wearing Wonder Man. Ah well, my favorite character is Cloak. He'd be stark naked if not for that funky blue material he wears. It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. (RIP Gary Coleman.)

We're both Black Panther fans. There's are saving grace.

I mean he's not in my top ten, and doesn't make my "ideal" Avengers team, but still a fan.

One of these days when you have the time to write it and I have the time to read it, I'd be interested to know what is it about the Barton character...Clint Barton! :o, the wimpiest Goliath EVER in my always humble opinion...that appeals to you.
Mr. MajestiK, I like your style. You are the wiser, calmer, more articulate second coming of sinjection to "that other place". You do me proud.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: T'challa is DD????
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2010, 12:28:37 pm »
<< sinjection1:Quote from: KIP LEWIS on Today at 10:45:04 AM<<The Barton character actually has fans! WTF?!   :D :D>>Yup and I'm one of them. :)  Unfathomable.  :) But as I recall, your favorite character is sunglasses-red safari jacket, black leggings-wearing Wonder Man. Ah well, my favorite character is Cloak. He'd be stark naked if not for that funky blue material he wears. It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. (RIP Gary Coleman.)We're both Black Panther fans. There's are saving grace.QuoteI mean he's not in my top ten, and doesn't make my "ideal" Avengers team, but still a fan.One of these days when you have the time to write it and I have the time to read it, I'd be interested to know what is it about the Barton character...Clint Barton! :o, the wimpiest Goliath EVER in my always humble opinion...that appeals to you.>>

I am going to give you an answer to that in a Hawkeye thread in "Other Comics" section rather than side-track this thread.