Author Topic: The Devil and Kanye West  (Read 9838 times)

Offline TripleX

• View Profile
The Devil and Kanye West
« on: August 07, 2010, 11:34:39 am »

You've heard of people selling their soul to the satan for success in the music industry. You saw the movie Crossroads right? Kanye West did too. After his mother fell victim to his success (he paid for the cosmetic surgery that ultimately killed her) Kanye has been falling out of control. Jay Leno asked him what his mother would think about his drunken outburst toward Taylor Swift. The President called him a "jackass", South Park skewered him in an episode christening him an ego-maniacal "Gay Fish". Every media outlet has criticized and turned their backs on him. There's a persistent rumor that Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc. are in a secret society called the Illuminati and have traded fame and fortune for their immortal souls. There's a clip on the tube of Kanye at a concert rapping that he's sold his soul to the devil, now this...the new video for his song "Power".

The minute and forty-three second clip is a beautifully sinister depiction of Kanye West as the antichrist. He's surrounded by dark angels and unlimited references to the Illuminati, The Sword of Damocles hangs precariously over his head. The overall effect is chilling, the man who made "Jesus Walks" has apparently switched sides. What do you think?

Offline TripleX

• View Profile
Re: The Devil and Kanye West
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:50:27 pm »

For the record I believe the Illuminati is a bunch of superstitious hooey. If it's so secret people wouldn't use it in their conspiracy theories. It's all a calculated publicity stunt. On one hand as a Christian it unnerves me. On the other, I think it's a brilliant marketing ploy. He's making people talk again. He's taking the road numerous white artists have (Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, endless heavy metal bands, Madonna, Lady Gaga etc.) and applied it to Black culture. Y'all know we're not ready for that. The one thing that scares us most is satan. Even the most hardened Black criminal wears a cross for protection. Kanye has traded in his Jesus piece for Horus.

Art is supposed to inspire thought and that's what the video does, but ultimately all Kanye wants is attention. In any event it's a good song.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 12:05:17 am »
I'm sure Kanye will cite the Beatles Paul is dead campaign as an inspiration for this stunt.

The Beatles intentionally put clues in their music and album covers to incite fans who were knowledable enough to look for them.

Offline TripleX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 01:41:35 pm »

"I had a ghetto boy bop, a Jay-Z boycott
'Cause he said that he never prayed to God, he prayed to Gotti
I'm thinkin godly, God guard me from the ungodly
But by my 30th watchin of "Streets is Watchin"
I was back to givin props again and that was botherin
By this uncomfortable as a untouchable touchin you
The theme songs that niggas hustle to seem wrong but these songs was comin true
And it was all becoming cool" - Lupe Fiasco, Hurt Me Soul

"N-ggas couldnt do nothing with me
they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n-ggas squeeze the metal on me
Rumours of Lucifer
I dont know who to trust
whole world want my demise turn my music up
here me clearly, if yall niggas fear me
just say yall fear me
f-ck all these fairy tales
go to hell
This is God engineering
This is a Hail Mary pass,
yall interfering
he without sin shall cast the first stone
so yall look in the mirror
double check your appearance
b-tch I said I was amazing
Not that Im a Mason
Its amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never wouldve made it without sin
Holy water my face in the basin
Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him
B-tch Im red hot, Im on my third six but the devil Im not
My Jesus peice flooded but thou shall not covet
keep your eyes off my cupboard Im a bad motherf-cker
its HOV
just say you love it" -Jay-Z, Free Mason off Rick Ross' new cd "Teflon Don" which is dope btw.

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 04:25:34 pm »

The minute and forty-three second clip is a beautifully sinister depiction of Kanye West as the antichrist. He's surrounded by dark angels and unlimited references to the Illuminati, The Sword of Damocles hangs precariously over his head. The overall effect is chilling, the man who made "Jesus Walks" has apparently switched sides. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

That was a satanic picture? It looks like concept art for a possible Black Panter film.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 04:45:00 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

That was a satanic picture? It looks like concept art for a possible Black Panter film.

Horus represents the Death God and part of the Trinity that is the opposite of the Father, The son, and the Holy Spirit.

The rest of the video has fallen angels, idol worship, and Masonic imagery.

Offline The Dark Wright

• Me & you... yo' Momma & yo' cousin too...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 08:36:05 pm »
A co-worker turned me on to a dvd made by a religious group called salt of the earth where they chronicle all these video's and music clips where just about everyone you can think of in the biz is supposed to be down with this Satanic occult movement.

The big thing is the "devil horn" finger gesture that everyone is making...

Next is the thumb and index finger tip-to-tip with the other 3 fingers pointing straight is supposed to mean "666" but actually reminded me of Our Gang's Buck-Wheat "O-Tay!"

Another thing was that the Rock (roc-a-fella) diamond has now turned into the all seeing eye in the pyramid located on the rear of the dollar bill.

This dvd just went on to try and expose hidden messages in songs from Beyonce (Halo) to Neyo, to Maxwell.

The Gray Album (the hybrid mix album by DJ Danger mouse where he fused Jay-Z's Black Album with the Beatles White Album) on the track Lucifer when played in reverse it says "six-six-six...murder, murder, Jesus"

This thing just goes on and on, reaching very far at times to associate well known music, sports, and Hollywood celebrities with this movement.

Now myself, I just see this as the machine where things are done, theatrics and so on, to keep these personalities afloat in their respective dwindling markets.  But at the same time I find myself curious what, if anything, these hand gestures mean and what the accused have to say for their actions.  Before the dvd I had heard briefly about it while in my barbershop but those brothers dismissed it as if it was nothing so I assumed it was just one person but then I see the painstaking time some group took to go out of their way to compile all this footage and distribute an actual product.  Possibly it was a recruiting tool and I could see that but all the people it associated, I found myself saying "him/her too?" it was just that many individuals.

It's not really a big deal to me, what a person believes is their business, and I love hip-hop and r&b and I'll continue to listen to it, but I guess because I love it so that's what has me feeling as if I missed something.   

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 05:12:01 pm »
Horus is not the god of death.. It's the other way around. I think you're talking about Seth.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 10:44:14 am »
Jay and Ye are smart business men, if people want to buy into this silliness they will play along with them.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 03:36:51 pm »
Jay and Ye are smart business men, if people want to buy into this silliness they will play along with them.

Why wasn't Jay "Playing along" for the past year when he wouldn't even broach the subject? The closest he came to making a statement was with Angie Martinez when he basically dodged the question after she dismissed the claims as a joke.

If you actually need a smoking gun, the guy denies being a mason on a track when he HIMSELF stated that he was a mason on one of his songs. Even more his status as a mason is well known. Why the denials if he is "Playing along"?

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 11:27:00 pm »

Why wasn't Jay "Playing along" for the past year when he wouldn't even broach the subject? The closest he came to making a statement was with Angie Martinez when he basically dodged the question after she dismissed the claims as a joke.

If you actually need a smoking gun, the guy denies being a mason on a track when he HIMSELF stated that he was a mason on one of his songs. Even more his status as a mason is well known. Why the denials if he is "Playing along"?

Is the heart of the argument here that there's no way Jay Z and Kanye could be as successful as they are if they weren't devil worshippers or some such?  So the fact their music is brilliant isn't enough?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 12:18:00 am »

Is the heart of the argument here that there's no way Jay Z and Kanye could be as successful as they are if they weren't devil worshippers or some such?  So the fact their music is brilliant isn't enough?

In all honesty when I watch the aforementioned videos exposing all of the masonic imagery involved in entertainment, I couldn't help but think about your presence here on the forum.

From what I've seen and heard I think it is very clear that there is a ceiling enforced not by talent but by allegiance. Conspiracy theories are a pre-requisite for any Black man but there is too much of a pattern for it to be coincidence.

If you want true superstardom you have to sell your soul.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:05:05 am »
Making pop culture is really hard.  If all you had to do was join some cult or sell out your soul to make hits, folks would do it every day.  If payola was all it took to make a smash, there would be no flops.

To make one song that everyone relates to is hard.  To make an album full, even harder.  To do that over and over again for a decade or more, almost impossible. 

There's only one Michael Jackson for a reason.

I'm not saying there aren't cabals of powerful people trying to influence the world.  I'm saying there are a lot of them, with all kinds of agendas, with varying degrees of effectiveness.  I"m far from the top, but the higher I go, the less I see of a single controlling force.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 11:01:19 am »
If the dark arts were a sure stairway to stardom, Metal would be a bigger deal than it is.

Unless even the Devil himself is bored of that ish too now. 

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 07:34:22 pm »
Making pop culture is really hard.  If all you had to do was join some cult or sell out your soul to make hits, folks would do it every day.  If payola was all it took to make a smash, there would be no flops.

To make one song that everyone relates to is hard.  To make an album full, even harder.  To do that over and over again for a decade or more, almost impossible. 

There's only one Michael Jackson for a reason.

I'm not saying there aren't cabals of powerful people trying to influence the world.  I'm saying there are a lot of them, with all kinds of agendas, with varying degrees of effectiveness.  I"m far from the top, but the higher I go, the less I see of a single controlling force.

Again, It's strange mentioning these people in a critical sense as a stranger when you actually have worked with and personally know many of them.

I'm not talking about the hits solely, that is hard enough as you mentioned but what is even harder is getting that true global iconic status. That is where the sacrifice is made. Looking at the history of music and in particular Rap and R&B, you have usually 2 or at the most 3 driving forces of creativity that propel an entire clique or even a label.

The names are there so I won't get that deep but when you have great lyricist X and great producer Y; it's been proven you can have a deep run.

There are legendary artists in all genres of music that have no taint of this demonic influence whatsover. Stevie Wonder would've been an eternal legend if he would've stopped with SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE. Prince is Michael's greatest rival and I've never heard of him being in this cabal and his record speaks for itself.

The bottom line is this, the love of money is behind almost all of the evil in the world. If you are an artist and you can make a corporation money they will accept you, they won't refuse greatness and most certaintly genius just because you won't sell your soul. With that said, there are artists on the margins, the ones who can outsing your favorite diva, and can spit better than your favorite rapper; that need that push. These are the ones that fit the pattern every time.