Author Topic: October 8th micro episode of Avengers Earths Mightiest Supeheroes should be good  (Read 5114 times)

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
trust me

"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline isaiah_bradley

• View Profile
yeah jack. im counting down to friday.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
This must be the BP episode (sorry i cant click on link at work)
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline isaiah_bradley

• View Profile
here it is

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
That was really good. Thanks for posting.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
cool stuff... looking forward to the dvd sets.. (I don't get disney xd)
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Man...............................T'Chaka got his ass beat. Now I dig this origin a little better. A brother getting help from the white man to take over Wakanda wreaks of reality

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Ant-Man Episode--is it just me, or did Klaw's crew look like Arnold's crew in Predator? 

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
OK, Wolverine (WW2 version) in the Capt episode.

But why did they turn the Nazi's into Hydra?  WW2 is now the Allies vs Hydra.  Though I did hear that once when they thought about a Cap cartoon, they had to do something because they can't market Captain American fighting Nazi's in Germany.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Ive heard that it is against the law in Germany to display Nazi iconography. So any entertainment that shows it either gets edited or banned.

Germany's a big market. Marvel just decided to swap in Hydra for Nazis and let the history buffs have a fit. They arent going to let historical accuracy come between them and the German Euros.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Ive heard that it is against the law in Germany to display Nazi iconography. So any entertainment that shows it either gets edited or banned.

Germany's a big market. Marvel just decided to swap in Hydra for Nazis and let the history buffs have a fit. They arent going to let historical accuracy come between them and the German Euros.

Thing is, with today's computer technology, they could easily remove the Nazi symbols to show in Germany but let the rest of the world see it.

Wonder if they're going to show Nazi's in the live-action movie.  In cartoons they might get away with it, but I'm not sure they could in a movie, especially when so many other movies do show Nazi iconography.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
First full episode out--good first fight and told you, "Hulk is the Strongest one there is!"

Offline masigl4179

• View Profile
Just watched my first episode tonight and was surprised by how much you liked it. It was a nice blend of the original origin blended with hints of Bendis run on Avengers beginning with Avengers Disassembled

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Ant-Man Episode--is it just me, or did Klaw's crew look like Arnold's crew in Predator? 

Man, you are absolutely correct, Jesse Ventura, Carl Weathers, the Native dude, they all their and the ants acted like the invisible Predator taking them out one at a time, I really enjoyed that homage.

As for the overview of the whole series, the combination of the original Nick Fury (gray hair) with Ultimate Nick Fury (black character) is a little weird but I really liked how the premier episode made Graviton a formidable foe like in the original story he appeared in back in Avengers comics in the 70s. Thor not being able to faze Graviton and then Wasp inflicting damage was kind of ridiculous though.

Offline Gooch

• The only thing that is not common is sense
    • View Profile
BP represented in last wednesday's episode
the game is messed up,  singers want to be gansters, gangsters want to be rappers, and rappers want to  be actors