Author Topic: what are we watchin'?  (Read 15623 times)

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
Re: what are we watchin'?
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2006, 03:57:15 pm »
Dexter, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, A$$y Mcgee, Batman, venture Bros,The Wire

GrimSkill

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2006, 06:05:21 pm »
Dexter, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, A$$y Mcgee, Batman, venture Bros,The Wire

Batman? you mean that Crappy Satuday mornning Cartoon show where Batman is younger?

It used to be good but then they fell into the Superhero and the female love intrest side kick thing,then turned the cool wize cracking Black Guy cop on the show into a bad guy.

I had to stop watching after that ::)

Offline stormbringer1

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2006, 06:27:16 pm »
The Wire
DVD: Alias Season 5

Stormbringer1
People don't see things as they really are.  People see things as they really are.

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2006, 01:39:28 pm »

aaa

Actually grim, I didn't like that version of Batman until I first watched the making of the show; the Joker is voiced by a Black Man; Kevin Michael Richardson, one of Bats main villains was a black cop true you didn't want the brother to go to the darkside, but I think the writers could have left it at that, instead they showed this black man at war with himself to control what happened to him and in a later show HE saved bats and Robin from a white character who gained the power of clayface. Agood movie from the show was Batman Vs.Dracula, I know it sounds stupid but trust me the Joker is on fire in this one! He has some of the funniest lines in the movie!

j
joker is voiced by a black man and for me the quality of any Batman

GrimSkill

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 06:29:26 pm »

Actually grim, I didn't like that version of Batman until I first watched the making of the show; the Joker is voiced by a Black Man; Kevin Michael Richardson, one of Bats main villains was a black cop true you didn't want the brother to go to the darkside, but I think the writers could have left it at that, instead they showed this black man at war with himself to control what happened to him and in a later show HE saved bats and Robin from a white character who gained the power of clayface. Agood movie from the show was Batman Vs.Dracula, I know it sounds stupid but trust me the Joker is on fire in this one! He has some of the funniest lines in the movie!

Yea I saw that Episode.

It's all been done before and falls into the "Helpful Negro Saves the white man/Masta!" ::)

That show started out so well and now it's just so depressing, I don't see why they took two perfectly good/cool characters (The two cop partners) and Turned one into a villain and the other into just a side kick love intrest.

She was just fine as the Detective lady always on the verge of finding out what Batman's Secret Identity was,and Fighting battles by herself without his help.

Now she is just a love intrest who dose whatever he tells her and he ends up saving her like a damsel in Distress every other show ::)

And the Brotha was just Fine as the Wise Cracking Laid back Detective Best Friend of Bruce Wayne from when they were little kids.

Now they have him as a nut Case In and out of jail and begging Bruce Wayne for Jobs and now most recently "Sacrificed" himself to save Batman and Robin like a Good Little Slave ::)

I don't know why they jacked these characters up so much,must have got some new writers that Really don't know what they are doing.

But one thing is for sure,I'm DONE with that show >:( :-\