Author Topic: Revolution, It's the Only Solution-A SamWilson Turkey Day special  (Read 471 times)

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Yo. Today is the day when most want to give thanks and spend time with their families and get fat. That's fine, but Eurocentric holidays mean little to someone who has been sh*t on by the system repeatedly. Given the systemic f*cked-upnes of my existence and the fact I see the same cycle happen over and over again, I find it hard to celebrate a holiday predicated on genocide.

Love your family, spend time with your friends. There is nothing wrong with that. But don't forget those who never had that opportunity because someone more powerful than them destroyed their way of life in the favor of theirs. Anger is a gift. Rise up and make a change.

michaelintp

Re: Revolution, It's the Only Solution-A SamWilson Turkey Day special
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 06:23:02 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving, Sam.

Obama Commemorates Meaning of Thanksgiving
http://politic365.com/2010/11/25/obama-commemorates-meaning-of-thanksgiving/

P.S. I hope things get better for you.

Oh, and by the way, in the music video you posted it is clear why a large amount of the information regarding A.I.M. was classified as Top Secret. Anyone who thinks that A.I.M. merely referred to the "American Indian Movement" is very very naive. Coincidence? Of course not. Advanced Idea Mechanics was behind the entire episode.

Detained A.I.M. Members Attribute Slayings of FBI Agents to M.O.D.O.K.