Author Topic: Look what I found...  (Read 13206 times)

Jenn

Re: Look what I found...
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 07:01:50 pm »
if jenn was to honestly respond to what she would want more a diamond or a book she would pick the diamond and what she would want her dream man to say about her oh she is soo smart or she is so beutiful. i don't know her like that but if i know what is true for most women is that they would pick the diamond and the beuty compliment. just my 3 cents/

Go to Hell. I would never wear a diamond in my life - not while so many of our African brothers and sisters are DYING because of that blood trade.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 07:04:15 pm by Jenn »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 07:09:54 pm »
the diamond was figurative ::). a rose then. a hallmark card. go in the 3rd dimension with me. youngins.

Jenn

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 07:24:37 pm »
Zulu, Substitute "woman" for "black" and "roses" for "chicken" and you'd be just as offended. Some of us just aren't in to any of that. I broke up with my last BF because he bought me roses and chocolates on Valentine's Day. Why? Because I hate roses (and I despise chocolate), and we'd been together long enough for him to know that. Had he gone to the corner store and gotten me these 3 for $10 lavender flowers, he would've gotten some head. (I'd made a passing comment about them once while we were shopping; they would've matched my bedroom's color scheme.) The fact that he got me the roses showed me that he didn't see me for me, but me for a cookie-cutter woman. "Oh, women love roses and candy!" Mind you, I'm not trying to say you have to know what kind of flowers I like or anything. What I'm saying is that people who know me know that's not my thing, and any man who claims to love me would know not to buy me roses - and definitely not chocolate. And he CERTAINLY wouldn't insult me with a diamond.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 07:26:59 pm by Jenn »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 07:34:10 pm »
ahh. see what im saying is that a women would choose to be wined and dined or to be paid attention to as opposed to be taken for granted. what ever the form of the gift the message that YOU are the all and end all is what women go for. every lady i ever been with hated flowers. lol too much pressure and the sight of them dying within a week aint a good look for a symbol of your "love" jokers got to think about that sh(t before sending flowers. the one time i did make a home run when sending flowers my lady lived out of town and she was amazed about the hassele i had to go through to send the flowers and i sent them when all of the no man having but got plenty of advice women at ther job was at work. so she was like very thankful lol. one time in college i was broke as hell and wondering what the hell i was going to do for valentine day. i went to a trophy shop spent 15 bucks on a big ass trophy and called it the best girlfriend of the year award. yep yep creativity goes a long way.

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 07:34:32 pm »
Zulu, Substitute "woman" for "black" and "roses" for "chicken" and you'd be just as offended. Some of us just aren't in to any of that. I broke up with my last BF because he bought me roses and chocolates on Valentine's Day. Why? Because I hate roses (and I despise chocolate), and we'd been together long enough for him to know that. Had he gone to the corner store and gotten me these 3 for $10 lavender flowers, he would've gotten some head. (I'd made a passing comment about them once while we were shopping; they would've matched my bedroom's color scheme.) The fact that he got me the roses showed me that he didn't see me for me, but me for a cookie-cutter woman. "Oh, women love roses and candy!" Mind you, I'm not trying to say you have to know what kind of flowers I like or anything. What I'm saying is that people who know me know that's not my thing, and any man who claims to love me would know not to buy me roses - and certainly not chocolate.

3 4 $10 flowers would have gotten.......  *eyebrow raised on head like Mr. Spock*

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 07:39:34 pm »
on the real, if Jenn's BF paid attention he would not have done the act.  don't want to start a new topic within this topic but a man must pay a bit more attention to a woman need, likes and dislikes. 

Jenn

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2006, 07:58:37 pm »
3 4 $10 flowers would have gotten.......  *eyebrow raised on head like Mr. Spock*

3 DOZEN, Zulu. I ain't cheap. ;) Seriously, they were the gorgeous lavender flowers that would've matched my bedroom perfectly. The roses I could've overlooked, but the chocolate threw me. I mean, he KNEW I can't stand the stuff, or at least I thought he did. That's not a tiny thing; that's a "you haven't been paying attention the whole time we've been dating" thing.

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 08:13:15 pm »
3 4 $10 flowers would have gotten.......  *eyebrow raised on head like Mr. Spock*

3 DOZEN, Zulu. I ain't cheap. ;) Seriously, they were the gorgeous lavender flowers that would've matched my bedroom perfectly. The roses I could've overlooked, but the chocolate threw me. I mean, he KNEW I can't stand the stuff, or at least I thought he did. That's not a tiny thing; that's a "you haven't been paying attention the whole time we've been dating" thing.

gotcha Jenn. 

GrimSkill

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 08:51:40 pm »
Zulu, Substitute "woman" for "black" and "roses" for "chicken" and you'd be just as offended. Some of us just aren't in to any of that. I broke up with my last BF because he bought me roses and chocolates on Valentine's Day. Why? Because I hate roses (and I despise chocolate), and we'd been together long enough for him to know that. Had he gone to the corner store and gotten me these 3 for $10 lavender flowers, he would've gotten some head. (I'd made a passing comment about them once while we were shopping; they would've matched my bedroom's color scheme.) The fact that he got me the roses showed me that he didn't see me for me, but me for a cookie-cutter woman. "Oh, women love roses and candy!" Mind you, I'm not trying to say you have to know what kind of flowers I like or anything. What I'm saying is that people who know me know that's not my thing, and any man who claims to love me would know not to buy me roses - and definitely not chocolate. And he CERTAINLY wouldn't insult me with a diamond.

Gosh daNG!! :o :o :o

Hates Dimonds,Roses,Chocolate,Loves comic books AND Dose not menstruate....yup....Jenn is some kind of........... Something.... :-\

Jenn

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 08:55:44 pm »
GrimSkill, after Guido is banned and assuming that you're not him, I hope you go next.

GrimSkill

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 08:57:47 pm »
 :o :o :o

What did I do?? ???

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 09:31:24 pm »
don't beat yourself up bro. from a country that has the pagents like jon benet paticipated in and the rap video hos (that i lust after like every one else) pose as the role model for our young ladies. I am so glad that i did not have a little girl despit wanting one. just knowing the enviroment she would grow up in. i have climbed through a few windows back in the day so i figured i would have karma come back at me. kells is sick. he needs treatment but don't get it twisted just as guilty he is american culture and it treatment of its women is just as guilty. it is so complicated every women want to know that they are considerd beutiful but wants to be respected for so much more. if jenn was to honestly respond to what she would want more a diamond or a book she would pick the diamond and what she would want her dream man to say about her oh she is soo smart or she is so beutiful. i don't know her like that but if i know what is true for most women is that they would pick the diamond and the beuty compliment. just my 3 cents/

PISS! PISS! PISS! That man was pissing on your little sisters! Your daughters! That's not mud in your eye! It's worse!
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Jenn

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2006, 09:32:10 pm »
But he made 12 Play, Open Palm! TWELVE PLAY!!!!

::)

Drip-drip-drip...

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006, 09:47:59 pm »
lol. you have to keep things in relative to your situation. when 12 play came out i was macking your sister and when we found out he liked to piss on 12 year olds i was the kindler gentler more responsible blue zulu. believe it or not life isn't a light switch so it takes a little effort to turn the light switch. almost every ting is relevant to our personal situation. that is why the fanboys trip out so much against the black panther. me sister for instance wouldn't listen to r kelly like i would listen to conway twitty. meaning that first thought of hey what if it is your sister wouldn't come to me. my wife, daughter, sister would know enough to not get pissed on. as someone who works with the population in question the getting pissed on demographic comes from the family and who and what came from it. meaning if you don't want your sister,daughter or whoever getting pissed on in the r kelly video, tell them how much of a princess.queen they are and how much you love them and hip them to the m/f out there waiting to give them the golden shower. real talk.

Jenn

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2006, 09:59:35 pm »
I just don't understand how he's still walking around. What's the matter with men in the Chi that a grown man can just run around pissing on kids and doesn't get his legs broken? This just doesn't happen where I'm from. Sh*t, when I was in the 10th grade, the captain of the football team would corner me in the halls and feel me up, show up at my job, my locker, my classes...one time he told my entire class (with the teacher there) that he was going to wait until my parents left me home alone and break into my house and rape me. I threw a book at him and I got suspended. The principal sided with HIM, and brought him into the office so they could both make fun of me with me crying. It was so bad that I couldn't sleep, started losing weight, myhair was falling out...I was terrified, especially since we lived in the same neighborhood.

Finally, ol' boy got really bold and put something in our mailbox - I have no idea what. My dad answered the mail that day, and he handled that in a way that not only would that guy get up and LEAVE if I as much as stepped into the school cafeteria, NO boy asked me out the entire time I was at that school, even after that cat GRADUATED. I don't know what my father said or did. I don't want to know what he said or did. And I was FIFTEEN. A nigga could piss on me TONIGHT and would see my father's face TOMORROW. Dudes like this girl's father don't exist in my world. First thing my dad said when he heard about this case was "where in the hell is HER father?" I'm like "I'm sure she's got a mother too, Daddy." He's all "f*ck THAT! Where is her FATHER?" Come to think of it, that's what I want to know. Any man who lets another man piss on his seed, well...

Reminds me of that Chappelle skit with him being a potential juror. They're asking him about the OJ case and Dave said something like the case would've never existed because the FIRST TIME OJ hit HIS sister, that would've been the end of it. "Woulda been some bloody gloves at OUR house!" Damn straight.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 10:03:26 pm by Jenn »