Author Topic: Look what I found...  (Read 13213 times)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
Re: Look what I found...
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2006, 10:07:22 pm »
The way I see it, the kid could've had the best self-esteem anf self-confidence in the world, and stepped to R. Kelly bucket nekkid pleading and begging for him to piss on her...and you know what? He still is wrong. He was the adult in the situation, he does know better, he is a whore and most importantly, he is a pedophile. Cut and dry, he was dead wrong. I remember recently a college student got arrest because a 15 year old at a party performed fallacio on him. He claimed he wasn't aware of her age, they still put him behind bars for 20 years.

...Rassclaat.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2006, 10:09:37 pm »
I just don't understand how he's still walking around. What's the matter with men in the Chi that a grown man can just run around pissing on kids and doesn't get his legs broken? This just doesn't happen where I'm from. Sh*t, when I was in the 10th grade, the captain of the football team would corner me in the halls and feel me up, show up at my job, my locker, my classes...one time he told my entire class (with the teacher there) that he was going to wait until my parents left me home alone and break into my house and rape me. I threw a book at him and I got suspended. The principal sided with HIM, and brought him into the office so they could both make fun of me with me crying. It was so bad that I couldn't sleep, started losing weight, myhair was falling out...I was terrified, especially since we lived in the same neighborhood. Finally, ol' boy got really bold and put something in our mailbox - I have no idea what. My dad answered the mail that day, and he handled that in a way that not only would that guy get up and LEAVE if I as much as stepped into the school cafeteria, NO boy asked me out the entire time I was at that school, even after that cat GRADUATED. I don't know what my father said or did. I don't want to know what he said or did. And I was FIFTEEN. A nigga could piss on me TONIGHT and would see my father's face TOMORROW. Dudes like this girl's father don't exist in my world. First thing my dad said when he heard about this case was "where in the hell is HER father?" I'm like "I'm sure she's got a mother too, Daddy." He's all "f*ck THAT! Where is her FATHER?" Come to think of it, that's what I want to know. Any man who lets another man piss on his seed, well...
--------------------------
im not positive about this but i think mom and dad is in the picture. the girl's aunt or cousin sparkle who was a rkelly "singer" stepped up and said that r kelly was messing with her. the hardest thing to prove even when a tape exist apparently is that two people had sex and without one of them consenting. im telling you r kelly money assured this one result in a guilty verdict. even without his money being spent a white jury won't convict this dude of molesting this girl. you have watched the tape? i won't go into details how i came to see the tape but "victimization" isn't the first thing to come to mind when you see a fully formed female "winding" it up with the rnb dude and taking a dub from him all on tape. if anything it showed the prostitution angle. but hey im not a lawyer.

Jenn

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2006, 10:11:32 pm »
I'm probably the only person alive who hasn't seen the tape. Not because I'm so moral and upstanding, but because I don't need to see it. Just like I don't need to see the "Dreamgirls" movie to know it's going to suck.

i won't go into details how i came to see the tape but "victimization" isn't the first thing to come to mind when you see a fully formed female "winding" it up with the rnb dude and taking a dub from him all on tape.

That's because America has a jacked up view of what rape is. If it's not by a stranger and you're not screaming and fighting for your life while fully clothed, people (including women) don't consider it rape.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 10:13:22 pm by Jenn »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2006, 10:13:08 pm »
The way I see it, the kid could've had the best self-esteem anf self-confidence in the world, and stepped to R. Kelly bucket nekkid pleading and begging for him to piss on her...and you know what? He still is wrong. He was the adult in the situation, he does know better, he is a whore and most importantly, he is a pedophile. Cut and dry, he was dead wrong. I remember recently a college student got arrest because a 15 year old at a party performed fallacio on him. He claimed he wasn't aware of her age, they still put him behind bars for 20 years.

----------------------------
you are right. society and it's thinking is wrong. erv and toyas law he goes to jail. in reality he continues to make music and will for while. 15 year olds see getting pissed on him as a privelage and not an insult. thank god there are young women out there like yourself who are educated and have esteem to know that they have more in for them then being the "hey guuurlll guess guurll i %&#&@) r kelly and he pissed on me for a c note.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2006, 10:14:43 pm »
I'm probably the only person alive who hasn't seen the tape. Not because I'm so moral and upstanding, but because I don't need to see it. Just like I don't need to see the "Dreamgirls" movie to know it's going to suck.

i won't go into details how i came to see the tape but "victimization" isn't the first thing to come to mind when you see a fully formed female "winding" it up with the rnb dude and taking a dub from him all on tape.

That's because America has a jacked up view of what rape is. If it's not by a stranger and you're not screaming and fighting for your life while fully clothed, people (including women) don't consider it rape.
---------------------
dont get me off task lol. i can't get over the bad wigs from the previews. they all look like leon from the little richard movie to me. come on you know you are going to do this block buster. you cant grow your hair?

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2006, 10:40:10 pm »
----------------------------
you are right. society and it's thinking is wrong. erv and toyas law he goes to jail. in reality he continues to make music and will for while. 15 year olds see getting pissed on him as a privelage and not an insult. thank god there are young women out there like yourself who are educated and have esteem to know that they have more in for them then being the "hey guuurlll guess guurll i %&#&@) r kelly and he pissed on me for a c note.

I was 15 once, I never taught that Bow Wow pissing on me was a privilege, and I doubt this girl is any different. I'm going to take a plunge and say that she *did* know it was wrong but for some reason(s) she didn't protest. This a standard case of pedophilia. So yeah, our law should be the law of the land.
...Rassclaat.

Jenn

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2006, 11:30:46 pm »
I was 15 once, I never taught that Bow Wow pissing on me was a privilege, and I doubt this girl is any different. I'm going to take a plunge and say that she *did* know it was wrong but for some reason(s) she didn't protest. This a standard case of pedophilia. So yeah, our law should be the law of the land.

I remember when a male friend of mine got busted cheating on his wife with a female friend of mine. It turned out that he'd slept with a good deal of women in my inner circle. I was so hurt because he was like a cross between my dad and my big brother. I'd known him for years. I would look at his relationship with his wife and think "that's the kind of love I want".

I asked him one day why he never as much as cursed around me, much less try to have sex with me. His reply: "You would have never gone for it."

And that's why I want R. Kelly to hang.

GrimSkill

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2006, 12:44:05 am »

I remember when a male friend of mine got busted cheating on his wife with a female friend of mine. It turned out that he'd slept with a good deal of women in my inner circle. I was so hurt because he was like a cross between my dad and my big brother. I'd known him for years. I would look at his relationship with his wife and think "that's the kind of love I want".

I asked him one day why he never as much as cursed around me, much less try to have sex with me. His reply: "You would have never gone for it."

And that's why I want R. Kelly to hang.

I can see this also,Smart man.

Or he was just not attracted to you at all,one way or the other.

Jenn

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2006, 12:53:24 am »
Are you gay, GrimSkill? Nothing wrong with that, but you seem to have a particular disdain and lack of knowledge when it comes to women. Like a He-Man Wimmin Hatur, you are.

GrimSkill

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2006, 12:59:18 am »
Are you gay, GrimSkill? Nothing wrong with that, but you seem to have a particular disdain and lack of knowledge when it comes to women. Like a He-Man Wimmin Hatur, you are.

Correction Jenn,I just have a Lack of Knowledge about YOU.

Last time I checked....you were NOT ALL woman.

Especially since my gf loves Roses,Chocolate,Dimonds and DOSE Menstruate

Jenn

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2006, 01:03:13 am »
Night, Guido.

GrimSkill

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2006, 01:04:58 am »
Night, Guido.

You saw him!?! Where!?

>.>

<.<

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2006, 12:36:46 pm »

Here's the grey area. I have met many underage women who APPEAR to be  past the age of consent. Conversation usually destroys the illusion of adulthood but a lot of people don't actually talk much before hitting the sheets. I would be much more lenient towards a guy sho simply was fooled by a "woman" who turned out to be too young than I am towards a guy, like Kelly, who specifically seeks out underage- sometimes WAAAAAAAY underage- girls to "roll" with.

But I actually still have a bigger problem with the collective embrace he still enjoys in the black community strinctly because he can SAAAAAAAANG.

He needs a serious asswhipping and some jail time. Not effing kumbaya.
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2006, 02:50:48 pm »
Here's the grey area. I have met many underage women who APPEAR to be  past the age of consent. Conversation usually destroys the illusion of adulthood but a lot of people don't actually talk much before hitting the sheets. I would be much more lenient towards a guy sho simply was fooled by a "woman" who turned out to be too young than I am towards a guy, like Kelly, who specifically seeks out underage- sometimes WAAAAAAAY underage- girls to "roll" with.

And that's is what it all comes up to right? He seeks out underage females to have sex with. His area is as black as a moonless night.

But I actually still have a bigger problem with the collective embrace he still enjoys in the black community strinctly because he can SAAAAAAAANG.

As much as I like keeping my race card in my pocket, it has to come out on this one. I guarantee you had those girls been of a non-black ethnicity, or had he been messing with little boys, the media would have made him into a monster. And no one would be caught dead in public saying "but he puts out some hot jams though, hahahaha". Hell, they wouldn't even *dare* blame the children.

...Rassclaat.

GrimSkill

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2006, 02:58:08 pm »

And that's is what it all comes up to right? He seeks out underage females to have sex with. His area is as black as a moonless night.

As much as I like keeping my race card in my pocket, it has to come out on this one. I guarantee you had those girls been of a non-black ethnicity, or had he been messing with little boys, the media would have made him into a monster. And no one would be caught dead in public saying "but he puts out some hot jams though, hahahaha". Hell, they wouldn't even *dare* blame the children.

Correct Toya,this is the kinda Culture we live in.

Kinda like how no one cares about a missing Child until the child is white, then we have Airplanes and Space ships looking all over the place for them.