Author Topic: Ted Williams change of fortune  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Ted Williams change of fortune
« on: January 09, 2011, 03:50:01 pm »
http://www.etonline.com/news/106307_Internet_Sensation_Ted_Williams_Offered_SAG_Membership_and_Slew_of_Jobs/

Hmm... I wish him the best... plenty of folks are talking 'too much too quickly'... I guess we'll see..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
Re: Ted Williams change of fortune
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 07:32:12 pm »
It will be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out. He has also gotten a kraft commercial voice over.

Offline Cage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 01:17:57 pm »
The FIRST thing that should have happened for him was rehab. Sober two years is not long with addiction and he obviously is need of coping skills.  Thrusting cameras, microphones and money at him is not a stabilizing force.   The guy need to be able to progress at a pace that is good for him and that leads to a lifestyle and lifetime of sobriety not fame. Fame can come but he has to have the tools to put it in its proper place with his life or the fame and life will be cut short.
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 10:43:25 pm »
It's sad that he was placed in such a situation. But this is so like life. When you are up the whole world are your friends as soon as you have nothing, they all start the mumbling, remember I told you he wasn't crap. Nobody will take your calls and everyone turns on you.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 01:06:55 pm »

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 03:01:18 pm »
this isn't good.. I wonder who these people are that supposedly manage him now?  :-\
all of these organizations giving him offers are likely to renege if he doesn't follow through with rehab and counseling.. somebody needs to get that through to him..
Be Kind to Someone Today.