Author Topic: Africa and the Middle East  (Read 1236 times)

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Africa and the Middle East
« on: February 22, 2011, 05:59:46 am »
Can't help but to keep on thinking this whole Middle Eastern thing happening right now is somehow orchestrated (by the West) and directly tied to Africa.

This year, in 2011, there will be elections in more than 20 African countries, and problems have already started in Ivory Coast and Sudan (which has now split in two countries), let alone all the North African countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, and now what we see happening in Libya.

Some say now that the unrest has begun in Libya, it will spread to other (non-Arab) African countries. Today there were reports protests have started in Djibouti.

Also, a few days ago there were elections in Uganda, which also is a key country in the region sharing borders with Sudan, which in its turn shares borders with Libya and Egypt. Getting the big picture?

I remember two years ago Professor Griff said in The Obama Deception that the (rich white) American elite chose Obama as it's candidate because the U.S. has now set its eyes on Africa.

Anyway this is the quote from Professor Griff, and try looking at the current events with all the protests happening through the perspective of Griffs quote:

"Barack Obama's been given a pass by the blue bloods. He's been given the "okay" by certain secret societies... I truly believe imperialism and fascism needs a facelift, and the facelift is gonna have to be black. And the reason why I believe that is simply because I think they're trying to go into Africa, they're already in Africa, but they want to totally control all the natural minerals. They're going to need to carry themselves into the 21st, 22nd, 23rd centuries... So they have to go through a phase of galvanizing masses of dark-skinned people that truly believe that change needs to come, but the change that they're talking about is not necessarily change for the better, as far as of the masses of the people; it's probably a better change for them. It's not really "change" for us, the low man on the totem pole... And no one looks at the agenda. As long as he positions himself right, has the right tie on, the right smile, repeats the slogans over and over, and drives it home, the average American is gonna swallow it hook, line, and sinker. And we don't even know what the agenda is."
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Africa and the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 12:31:31 am »
That is pretty paranoid. We'll have to wait to see how this turns out, but IMHO these changes were a long time coming. If people fighting for their freedom should always be cast in doubt, people should stop preaching democracy in the first place. The desire for human rights and freedom burns brighter in places that have oppression.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Jihad the Roughneck

• Thomas Sankara was the greatest!
    • View Profile
Re: Africa and the Middle East
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 06:43:51 pm »
The Libya thing is mad suspect.  You can't find the full text of any of Khaddafi's speeches while all the news channels say he's delusional. All the virtues and moderation that the media put forth concerning the Egyptian protest are not happening in Libya.  Peaceful protest in one and an armed rebellion in the other.  Also Libya and Egypt have different economics and social welfare and education.  The Colonel is a hero of the African revolution similar to Nasser, Nkrumah and Lumumba.  America has killed far more Libyans than Libya has killed Americans. All the while their is unrest in Jordan Bahrain and Yemen but little coverage.  The difference those countries are friends.  So dictatorship is okay as long as the dictator is our allie/flunky.  I expected more from this administration.
I've got bass tone, I use cologne
and I rock the funky rhymes on the microphone
RUNDMC perfection