Author Topic: For Men Only: The 9 Deadly Phrases Spoken By A Woman  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
For Men Only: The 9 Deadly Phrases Spoken By A Woman
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:33:49 pm »
from Durwin B. Brown:

For Men Only: The 9 Deadly Phrases Spoken By A Woman (Take Heed...!!!)
by Durwin B. Brown on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 3:27pm.

I don't usually give up "free game" but here it goes...! I hope this helps you guys. Please keep this a secret as I'm sure NONE of my female FACEBOOK friends will take out ANY of their precious time to lay their beautiful eyes on this note! That being the case, I don't expect ANY comments or opinions from them...!!!  LOL =)

Take notes fellas! The following is a list of both words and phrases that you need to be very mindful of if they should EVER be hurled your way!!!

1) FINE: This is the word used by women to end an argument when THEY are right and YOU need to shut up!

2) 5 MINUTES: If she is getting dressed this means half an hour. Five minutes is ONLY five minutes if YOU have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping to clean around the house.

3) NOTHING: Be forewarned because this is the calm before the storm! This means SOMETHING, so you should be on your toes! Arguments that begin with NOTHING usually end in FINE!

4) GO AHEAD: This is a dare, NOT permission! DON'T DO IT!!!!

5) LOUD SIGH: Not a phrase, but physical expression that is often misunderstood by most men. A LOUD SIGH means she thinks you're an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here arguing with YOU about NOTHING! (Refer to #3 for meaning of NOTHING)

6) THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the MOST DANGEROUS statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding HOW and WHEN YOU will pay for YOUR mistake!

7) THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question it or faint. Just say YOU'RE WELCOME! (I'd like to add a clause here. If she's saying THANKS a lot, this is pure SARCASM and she is NOT thanking you at all. DO NOT say you're welcome! That will bring on a WHATEVER!!! See below.)

8) WHATEVER: Point blank this is a woman's way of saying F**K YOU!!! End of story!

9) DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do SEVERAL TIMES, but is now DOING HERSELF! This will later result in a man asking "what's wrong?" For the woman's response please refer again to #3!

Hope this has been useful to you...!!! And let's keep this under wraps...!!!

Each one teach one...!!!