Author Topic: O.J., The World is Your Confessional.  (Read 4642 times)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
O.J., The World is Your Confessional.
« on: November 18, 2006, 03:04:51 pm »
OJ Simpson writes 'confession'

Adam Harvey

November 17, 2006 12:00am

OJ Simpson appears to have confessed to the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman by speculating in a book about how he would have killed them.

In a book and two-hour interview to be broadcast on the US Fox network in two weeks, the former professional footballer details the methods he would have used to kill his wife and the LA waiter -- had he been their killer.
Ms Brown Simpson and Mr Goldman were stabbed to death in July 1994 outside her apartment building. Simpson was acquitted of murder, despite an immense amount of DNA, physical and circumstantial evidence fingering him as the killer.

The interview comes before the release of a hypothetical book called If I Did It, which Simpson apparently wrote without telling his lawyers.

http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,,20770455-663,00.html

...Rassclaat.

Jenn

Re: O.J., The World is Your Confessional.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 05:37:46 pm »
Why can't he shut up about this case? Dude, you're a black man who went on trial for killing your white wife and they SET YOU FREE. For the love of God, move to Abu Dhabi and pray that no one speaks your name again!

His poor kids. I can't imagine what they must be feeling right now, hearing their father describe how he would have killed their mother.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 05:46:54 pm »
What caught my eye was that he didn't even consult his lawyers first. That is a dumb move, double jeopardy or not. 

...Rassclaat.

Jenn

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 06:03:13 pm »
Was he on trial for killing one person or both? Because if he was on trial for only one, he could be arrested for the person he didn't go to trial for. I assume that he had to have been tried for both, since he's speaking so freely. But WHY? What made him think that this was a good idea?

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 06:59:51 pm »
Was he on trial for killing one person or both? Because if he was on trial for only one, he could be arrested for the person he didn't go to trial for. I assume that he had to have been tried for both, since he's speaking so freely. But WHY? What made him think that this was a good idea?
---------------------
that 250k he is living on in south beach aint enough. geez this fool could just lay back like you said and live off of comps that many in diffrent communities would give him. oh oj come eat here for free. come join this club for free. this n*gga need to be silenced and quick.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 08:21:46 pm »
Was he on trial for killing one person or both?

He was charged with both deaths in the aptly named "Trial of the Century".

But WHY? What made him think that this was a good idea?
'Cause he's guilty (yeah, I said it, and what?!) and also because the in-laws are nipping his ass for more money.
...Rassclaat.

Jenn

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 08:43:11 pm »
Well, they can't get him on murder and they can't get him on perjury since he never testified...damn. That's some ol' Emmett Till[/url] sh*t. But like Steve Harvey said, OJ ain't been black since he won that Heisman. :(

GrimSkill

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 01:07:25 am »
SOMETHING is going to happen to him,what he is doing is strate up crazy.

He is making a lot of white people angry and most likely some one is going to try to shoot him one of these days. :(

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 01:40:31 pm »
O.J.'s crazy. Is he that desperate for attention? That's like Michael Jackson writing a book about the little boys he slept with.