Author Topic: Panther News  (Read 3186 times)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Panther News
« on: March 20, 2011, 06:16:28 pm »
News from Marvel

"In other news, a new Black Panther arc was explained. "We wanted to do something a little different for the second [arc] and a lot of Black Panther fans have asked 'Where is Storm?'" Liss explained of the incoming "Storm Hunter" arc of "Black Panther: Man Without Fear." He promised an appearance by Kraven and action where Storm would "kick ass and get her ass kicked.""

And

"Liss ensured fans that "Black Panther: Man Without Fear" would not be going away with the return of "Dardevil" by Mark Waid. The creative team has plans for T'Challa in Hells Kitchen to go through the end of 2011 and beyond if fans continue to support the book. "

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31420
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:18:37 pm by KIP LEWIS »

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Panther News
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 09:08:32 am »
Storm inclusion makes me very happy, I'm enjoying this book.

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 05:57:07 pm »
Storm inclusion makes me very happy, I'm enjoying this book.

ENJOY!

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 06:07:32 pm »
that is a beast cover. I have been wanting another Panther vs Kraven story since Priest's original one back in the day. At least one good thing came out of the Spidy books these previous months in bringing back Kraven.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 10:42:40 pm »
that is a beast cover. I have been wanting another Panther vs Kraven story since Priest's original one back in the day. At least one good thing came out of the Spidy books these previous months in bringing back Kraven.

Not only is that a beast of a cover (WE NEED THE INTERIOR ART TO BE BEASTLY LIKE THAT TOO,but the noir art IS growing on me so props to the artist) and I gotta admit that Liss is writing his ass off...but he is SLEEPIN on TChalla's physical and mental ability.TChalla should have brainpowered Vlad and everybody in Hell's Kitchen to smithereens long before he arrived.TChalla is faaaaarrrr too brilliant for the likes of Wilson Fisk and anybody he dealt with; TChalla trades scientific ideas with REED RICHARDS for chrissakes.Liss has really significantly depowered TChalla.

And I really really REALLY don't like the idea of TChalla and Luke Cage having static with each other.But I still say that Liss is writing his butt off.And Jonathan Maberry seems to be KILLIN IT with Captain America...

Plus that gif my manz got of PBF and Sugar Shane.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:40:44 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw