Author Topic: MICHELLE RHEE: A LYING, LOWLIFE, SCUMBAG  (Read 4770 times)

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
MICHELLE RHEE: A LYING, LOWLIFE, SCUMBAG
« on: March 28, 2011, 10:51:11 pm »
For those of you keeping count I already exposed Rhee's absolutely disgraceful lies on her time as a teacher in Baltimore.

Proof of Rhee scumbaggery here http://gfbrandenburg.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/the-rhee-miracle-examined-again-by-cohort/

I also made you good people aware of the Judge citing Rhee's actions as being unlawful and wasting millions of D.C. tax dollars by having the fired teachers repaid for ALL of their missed salary.

It gets even worse.

Behold

http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2011-03-28-1Aschooltesting28_CV_N.htm

When I think of Charles Barkley in his idiocy saying that "Rhee is doing a great job in education" I get more disgusted with him each time. Not to mention the other brain dead horses known as NBA players who smiled with Sec. of education Arne Duncan; during All Star weekend while he systematically destroys public education in their former communities.

Rhee belongs in a jail cell and if there is any justice the new Mayor of D.C. should push for her prosecution.

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: MICHELLE RHEE: A LYING, LOWLIFE, SCUMBAG
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:23:34 am »
Rhee belongs in a jail cell and if there is any justice the new Mayor of D.C. should push for her prosecution.

Is DC Mayor Gray still under investigation by the FBI, the U.S. Attorney’s Office of D.C., U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and D.C.’s Office of Campaign Finance due to allegations made by Sulaimon Brown regarding cronyism and nepotism in hiring.

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:13:26 pm »
You can have both men on a platter as long as Rhee shares a jail cell with them.

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 05:31:41 am »
Don't forget Councilman Kwame Brown

DC Mayor Gray booed at the Nats home opener. The Washington Post releases more Gray finance news. He's angry. But blithely, Marion Barry's been driving around with expired tags on his Jag for 6 months...and the tags came from his old BMW. He's still happy as a clam. Ahhhh, gotta love DC. 8)

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 07:44:19 am »

I get that you dislike Ms. Rhee but what crimes are alleged?
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 10:40:57 am »
DC Mayor Gray booed at the Nats home opener. The Washington Post releases more Gray finance news. He's angry. But blithely, Marion Barry's been driving around with expired tags on his Jag for 6 months...and the tags came from his old BMW. He's still happy as a clam. Ahhhh, gotta love DC. 8)

I'm pretty sure Marion Barry could throw a baby off the top of the Washington Monument and Ward 8 would still elect him to some position.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 02:20:19 pm »

I get that you dislike Ms. Rhee but what crimes are alleged?

Records were clearly falsified and it is more than reasonable that Rhee had full knowledge of this fact. Furthermore, it fits Rhee's pattern of lying to promote her agenda in regard to testing, she did it with her own teaching history and that is undeniable.

Bias was also clearly involved in the firings, I expect that shoe to drop shortly as well.

I'll take a perp walk at this point, the same that would be done to some kid on the corner with more than a few ounces.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 10:05:43 am »
So, are there any allegations that carry criminal penalties?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 11:33:54 am »
So, are there any allegations that carry criminal penalties?

The falsified test scores and the money involved clearly constitute fraud and given her attachment to Eli Broad possibly malfeasance.

I will check.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 04:22:07 pm »
 So today I saw Waiting For Superman at my local volunteer art house. As you well know that film does a good job in mythologizing Ms. Rhee. Now there is an answer film called:An Inconvieniant Truth-An Answer To Waiting For Superman. Which starts in about 20 minutes(its a lazy Saturday for me, OK?) so we'll see if Ms. Rhee's recent troubles get mentioned in it.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 09:57:57 pm »
So today I saw Waiting For Superman at my local volunteer art house. As you well know that film does a good job in mythologizing Ms. Rhee. Now there is an answer film called:An Inconvieniant Truth-An Answer To Waiting For Superman. Which starts in about 20 minutes(its a lazy Saturday for me, OK?) so we'll see if Ms. Rhee's recent troubles get mentioned in it.

There is a great groupd called G.E.M. that is responsible for the answer to that piece of propaganda trash WAITING FOR SUPERMAN.

Rhee has trotted out yet another lie to cover up the testing scandal.

I will make sure to get the details to keep Curtis aware of Ms. Rhee's march to the slammer. 8)

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 12:35:44 am »

There is a great groupd called G.E.M. that is responsible for the answer to that piece of propaganda trash WAITING FOR SUPERMAN.

I will make sure to get the details to keep Curtis aware of Ms. Rhee's march to the slammer. 8)

Gem held a panel discussion after the film. It (the film)mainly relates to issues in New York it its rebuttal, so while Rhee  and her failures as an educator are breifly mentioned, the movie actually does a better job of going after Geoffery Canida.

Most people dont know the the guy expelled an entire elementery school class because it under performed on the proficency tests. If a kid needs extra help, they get the boot instead. He has  done this with his employees too. Cant have anybody ruining his rigged stats. At least unlike Rhee, he isnt rigging test results outright, yet I guess.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 08:50:39 am »
Here's an interview with Ms. Rhee.

By the way, even if your allegations turn out to be true, I don't know if anything constitutes a criminal offense there. Perhaps a justification for dismissal but that's a moot point.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 06:51:47 pm »

Gem held a panel discussion after the film. It (the film)mainly relates to issues in New York it its rebuttal, so while Rhee  and her failures as an educator are breifly mentioned, the movie actually does a better job of going after Geoffery Canada.

Most people dont know the the guy expelled an entire elementery school class because it under performed on the proficency tests. If a kid needs extra help, they get the boot instead. He has  done this with his employees too. Cant have anybody ruining his rigged stats. At least unlike Rhee, he isnt rigging test results outright, yet I guess.

Canada got rid of that 7th grade class after being given an ultimatum by his rich backers i.e. Chase, American Express etc. Canada was supposed to be the Black face of reform that would justify the privatization movement in NYC and across the country.

You notice that those children have never been interviewed or even mentioned ANYWHERE in mainstream media, not 60 MINUTES, not DATELINE, not EDUCATION NATION.

Canada's school are right in the middle of Harlem and out of a student body of 600 he has a whopping 6 ELL students and no SPECIAL ED STUDENTS.

I can't wait for a piece of gonzo journalism that catches him on the street with nowhere to run.

Canada's chosen few are waiting for Superman, I guess the outcasts are waiting on Batman!