Author Topic: DWTS: Burke, Kirstie, Wendy Snub Chris Brown Backstage  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
DWTS: Burke, Kirstie, Wendy Snub Chris Brown Backstage
« on: March 31, 2011, 10:04:52 am »
EURWEB:

DWTS: Burke, Kirstie, Wendy Snub Chris Brown Backstage
March 30, 2011 at 07:45 am

The audience and judges may have given Chris Brown a standing ovation after his performances on “Dancing With the Stars,” but things weren’t quite as warm and fuzzy for the singer backstage.

Not only was he snubbed by domestic abuse victim, Cheryl Burke, who said earlier Monday that she didn’t agree with him coming on the show, but Kirstie Alley and Wendy Williams also gave him the cold shoulder backstage, according to Popeater.com’s Rob Shuster.

“Usually when a big star comes in to sing, the entire cast is excited to meet them and spend the day together at rehearsals,” a “Dancing” insider told Schuster. “With Chris, no one wanted to be around when he rehearsed.”

Schuster continues:

In particular, my source observed that “Kirstie wanted to spend as little time as possible around him. It was hard enough for her to be in the same building as him.”

To viewers at home, Chris’ performance went off without a hitch. Accompanied by a crew of backup dancers, Chris avoided getting booed and sang “Yeah 3X” and a melody of his hits “Forever” and “Beautiful.”

But while everything went smoothly on stage, the same can’t be said behind it.

“No one wanted anything to do with him,” a “Dancing” insider tells me. “Most of the cast think it’s disgraceful that ABC invited him on in the first place, but after he smashed a window backstage at ‘Good Morning America,’ almost everyone participating in the competition thought he should have been canceled.”

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
Re: DWTS: Burke, Kirstie, Wendy Snub Chris Brown Backstage
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 11:05:43 am »
Get over it already. They shouldn't have snubbed him. Wendy has had Chris on her show before so that would be senseless to do that. Previous guests on DWTS have had a past so Burke should have snubbed them too.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 12:19:41 pm »
Is all this cold attitude towards Chris Brown coming from that Good Morning America interview w/ Robin Roberts?

Offline moor

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 12:58:23 pm »
More likely, its from the fact that he has been acting like a jackass lately..

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 04:43:13 pm »
They are really making this too easy.

Wendy Williams hypocrisy in the matter has already been noted. What I am really waiting for is Burke's and Alley's history with men who have been involved with domestic abuse.

I love how morality is of the utmost importance when a Black man is involved and yet these same "High-minded" women would do backflips to be in the next Woody Allen film.

The Woody Allen test is actually the perfect setup.

Hey, Brooke/Kirstie what do you think of Woody Allen?

" I think he's brilliant"

Would you work in one of his films?

"Of course, it would be an honor"

"Didn't Allen have sex with his adopted daughter in the house he shared with his wife who is also her mother?"

Pained silence

Insert the rest yourselves 8)

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 07:24:34 pm »
They are really making this too easy.

Wendy Williams hypocrisy in the matter has already been noted. What I am really waiting for is Burke's and Alley's history with men who have been involved with domestic abuse.

I love how morality is of the utmost importance when a Black man is involved and yet these same "High-minded" women would do backflips to be in the next Woody Allen film.

The Woody Allen test is actually the perfect setup.

Hey, Brooke/Kirstie what do you think of Woody Allen?

" I think he's brilliant"

Would you work in one of his films?

"Of course, it would be an honor"

"Didn't Allen have sex with his adopted daughter in the house he shared with his wife who is also her mother?"

Pained silence

Insert the rest yourselves 8)

The only problem with that Soon-Yi wasn't Woody's adoptive daughter, Mia Farrow wasn't his wife, and he didn't beat the sh*t out of her.  Did he do a scummy thing?  Yeah.  Is it on the same level of Chris Brown?  Not even close.

Chris Brown is a piece of garbage and a child.  The less I see of him the better.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 08:33:44 pm »
At the end of the day what does it matter if folks shun Chris Brown or sneer at him or whatever? Dude still gets to make records and is walking around free. It not like his career was ruined or he was put in Jail or he had to suffer anything real at all.   What, he makes less now than he did in 08? Boo Hoo. He is still rich as hell. If there were any justice he'd of gotten an ass kicking then went to jail.

Id love to suffer like that guy is suffering now.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 10:45:12 pm »
I don't believe that he should have fought with Rihanna. Do I care? Not really. I'm a sick of it? Yes, and really think, we should all move forward from that point.
Focus on his music now and not what he did 2 years ago. Many other male singers beat their wives especially R & B (and let me not start on the Rap/Hip Hop) and the love for the remained. They were barely grown folks when this happened it needed to be treated with kidd gloves for all concerned instead thanx! to TMZ it couldn't had hve been treated further in the light