Author Topic: NFL Lockout (yep it is true)  (Read 4774 times)

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Lockout (yep it is true)
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 08:18:42 pm »
Now one of the things that pissing me off is that so many of these owners are among the Forbes 400 list and each of them made over a billion annually. Are you trying to convince me that 1.1 to 1.075 is such a big drop? Man f*ck you! Now thanks to you and the supposedly "we aren't making money" ::) we may not have football. Guess what fools, you'll lose even more money. Look what happened to MLB, if it wasnt for the "steroid era" with homeruns baseball would be done.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 06:40:21 am »
Look what happened to MLB, if it wasnt for the "steroid era" with homeruns baseball would be done.

Bam! I couldn't agree more. To me, that is the untold backstory. That's why baseball was so busy looking the other way. And now they want to make an example of Barry Bonds. It'll be interesting when he becomes eligible for the HOF. The hypocrisy will be thick.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 08:08:08 am »
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.