Author Topic: Master Pís Ex to Fight Low Child Support Payments  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Master Pís Ex to Fight Low Child Support Payments
« on: June 20, 2011, 09:39:16 pm »
EURWEB:

June 20, 2011 at 12:40 pm

*A court has ordered Master P to pay just $271 per month in child support that must be shared among four of his six kids, however, TMZ is reporting that he may not get off that easy.

According to documents filed in March, Master P (real name Percy Miller) was ordered to pay ex-wife Sonya the relatively low amount based on a monthly income of just $1,387.

TMZ says Sonya has been trying to access his financial statements, to no avail so far.  So the Dept. of Child Support Services ordered him to pay the minimum amount until they can assess his true worth.

The Millers have six children, four of whom are minors ó Tytyana, Italy, Hercy and Mercy.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Master Pís Ex to Fight Low Child Support Payments
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 01:08:57 am »
Kinda gives new meaning to the term 'sperm bank'... :-[

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 07:24:07 pm »
hmm.. "Hercy".. dad's name is Percy, it's a girl, so, "Hercy".. of course..  ;)
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 03:51:31 am »
EURWEB:

June 20, 2011 at 12:40 pm

*A court has ordered Master P to pay just $271 per month in child support that must be shared among four of his six kids, however, TMZ is reporting that he may not get off that easy.

According to documents filed in March, Master P (real name Percy Miller) was ordered to pay ex-wife Sonya the relatively low amount based on a monthly income of just $1,387.

TMZ says Sonya has been trying to access his financial statements, to no avail so far.  So the Dept. of Child Support Services ordered him to pay the minimum amount until they can assess his true worth.

The Millers have six children, four of whom are minors ó Tytyana, Italy, Hercy and Mercy.
I guess she wants to be like Kelis to keep up with whatever lifestyle she has.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 02:43:55 pm »
Seriously you don't make a lifestyle statement? $271.00 can not even feed 4 children for 2 weeks let alone a month. That's simply food in their mouths. Toilet paper, soap and toothpaste for 4 kids and you say lifestyle. Kids grow need clothes may even skip 2 shoe sizes in a month. Let us not forget extracuricular cheercamp, football, basketball. Nothing is free.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 03:24:55 pm »
Seriously you don't make a lifestyle statement? $271.00 can not even feed 4 children for 2 weeks let alone a month. That's simply food in their mouths. Toilet paper, soap and toothpaste for 4 kids and you say lifestyle. Kids grow need clothes may even skip 2 shoe sizes in a month. Let us not forget extracuricular cheercamp, football, basketball. Nothing is free.

I agree.

Isn't this guy a multi-millionaire?    He doesn't want to take care of his family?

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 03:43:09 pm »

I agree.

Isn't this guy a multi-millionaire?    He doesn't want to take care of his family?

it trips me out, the degree that the "hip hop moguls" end up crying broke or near-broke before long.. I don't know what it is.. overreliance on financial managers, bad investments (or none at all), over-spending on luxury items (i.e., multiple cars w. elaborate customization, expensive houses/mansions that end up being overwhelming with maintenance costs and yearly tax assessments, gold-lined stairway banisters) ,  weed habits (or heavier stuff), not scaling back the lifestyle when concert demand dwindles, etc.
Or as Ving said in Baby Boy.. Guns Ní Butter..
In Pís case.. I remember years ago a feature story where he had built a big headquarters for No Limit in Baton Rouge, La., to the tune of several million.. I wonder if he still owns it..  C-Murder is in prison, Silkk is MIA, Iím thinking the remainder of the ďoriginalĒ roster is not under contract anymore..
Who knows if P still owns his master tapes, or if he sold them outright to Priority/EMI.. same for his publishing..   In recent years there have been catalog-based compilations, but especially since P decided to ďgo cleanĒ, his music output has been minimal..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:49:14 pm by Hypestyle »
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 06:03:26 am »
I dont disagree and I'll admit 271 a month is bit on the low side for a gent of his stature. But honestly what if he is that broke? (i doubt it) Then what?

I'm just bring up the point of Kelis and her overbearing amount Nas has to pay. How about 5K? 5K a month for 4 children should be more than enough. 60K annually plus the job or career she has. She should be good. But in Kelis case it is clearly not enough.

The one thing about child support I don't like is when the gent is actually broke or where he was laid off, C/S would snatch part of his unemployment check. Regardless of how much of a dick he is that is foul. C/S also snatches a part of a gent SSI check. So his $674 is cut to $506/Mo.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 09:19:51 am »
I dont disagree and I'll admit 271 a month is bit on the low side for a gent of his stature. But honestly what if he is that broke? (i doubt it) Then what?

I'm just bring up the point of Kelis and her overbearing amount Nas has to pay. How about 5K? 5K a month for 4 children should be more than enough. 60K annually plus the job or career she has. She should be good. But in Kelis case it is clearly not enough.

The one thing about child support I don't like is when the gent is actually broke or where he was laid off, C/S would snatch part of his unemployment check. Regardless of how much of a dick he is that is foul. C/S also snatches a part of a gent SSI check. So his $674 is cut to $506/Mo.

As you probably already know, Child Support is a money making industry for the State. The State receives a financial reward in the millions, based on how much money they collect, from the U.S. Dept. of health and Human Services. They even charge Mothers/recipients a monthly processing fee. So I'm suprised P got such a low amount. It's possible all of his holdings are in his company's name and pays himself a modest salary.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 01:52:00 pm »
In Pís case.. I remember years ago a feature story where he had built a big headquarters for No Limit in Baton Rouge, La., to the tune of several million.. I wonder if he still owns it..  C-Murder is in prison, Silkk is MIA, Iím thinking the remainder of the ďoriginalĒ roster is not under contract anymore.. Who knows if P still owns his master tapes, or if he sold them outright to Priority/EMI.. same for his publishing..   In recent years there have been catalog-based compilations, but especially since P decided to ďgo cleanĒ, his music output has been minimal..

Nobody would buy those guys' records now even if they still were under contract.

It isn't the 90's anymore.

Dude's career as a baller failed as his career as an actor did.

I don't really believe dude's broke but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 09:05:59 pm »
I don.t mean this to be rude, BUT that is the problem with babies you can.t take them back once they are made.
What if the mom is broke too? But you know she is going to turn heaven and earth to feed her babies.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 07:08:01 am »
I don.t mean this to be rude, BUT that is the problem with babies you can.t take them back once they are made.
What if the mom is broke too? But you know she is going to turn heaven and earth to feed her babies.

then two broke people shouldnt have children.

Offline Rockscissorspaper

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 04:29:35 pm »
Isn't this guy a multi-millionaire?    He doesn't want to take care of his family?

I'm just bring up the point of Kelis and her overbearing amount Nas has to pay.

^^Yeah that's what I was thinking. P is possibly trying not to get Kelised...or Babyfaced. He could still be flush with cash and providing for his kids every need for all we know.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:32:18 pm by Rockscissorspaper »
HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/comics