Author Topic: The Amazing Spider-Man (w/trailer)  (Read 6660 times)

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man (w/trailer)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 04:44:00 pm »
I can't any imagery from here (I'm on a mobile phone) but since the issue of money came up in the discussion, just think of the merchandizing potential of toy web shooters that may spin off from this latest flick...
 They don't need them in the movie to make webshooter toys, they made them regardless, lol, I bought some for my son.

Toby never did it for me, and where was the wisecracks Spidey is known for that he uses to help him get the edge in fights, Raimi's trilogy completely failed in that aspect. All I remember was "here's your chaaange" when fighting Ock in a bank in SM2 which was not funny and lame. I would actually like to see a film that has Parker dreaming about the future being older with that older Spiderman being Jim Carey doing all those crazy stances and sh*t in the Spidey outfit cracking jokes while fighting enemies. Maybe have some one help him see the future for a minute in a movie for that sequence but............I know it will never happen, lol

Oh yeah, here's a trailer still working

pics of Lizard
http://www.movieweb.com/comic-con/2011/news/sdcc-2011-leaked-lizard-photos-from-the-amazing-spider-man-comic-con-footage

more spoilers
http://movies.ign.com/articles/118/1183689p2.html
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:57:38 pm by True Father 7 »
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 06:26:27 pm »
Original post trailer still works too.

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 08:42:40 pm »
>>>True Father 7
Wait a sec... in the first Spider-Man movie, Spidey cracked a few zingers; that scene at the Daily Bugle where Spidey shoots webbing into J. Jonah Jameson's mouth while he and Green Goblin are taunting each other. He says something like, ''Hey, keep your mouth shut while mom and pop are talking!!!''  I crack up everytime I see that little scene.  :D

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 11:25:29 pm »
I would have been open to seeing this, but I have absolutely zero interest in seeing the origin story again.  He gets bitten, uncle ben dies, with great power blah blah blah.

I see where ya comin from J, I don't know if it started with Batman (1989) or earlier but to relaunch a series seems to be good for money and the franchise.  But to tell an origin story over again when movie watchers got the idea the first run seems kinda dumb.

Relaunching Spidey will probably do well for the biz, lets just hope they put a big enough spin to get the Spidey-Fans in there.

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 03:07:19 am »
>>>True Father 7
Wait a sec... in the first Spider-Man movie, Spidey cracked a few zingers; that scene at the Daily Bugle where Spidey shoots webbing into J. Jonah Jameson's mouth while he and Green Goblin are taunting each other. He says something like, ''Hey, keep your mouth shut while mom and pop are talking!!!''  I crack up everytime I see that little scene.  :D

gotta revist, while I can recall that now, the only one I could previously was the one I mentioned.
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline D- Ruck

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 01:36:51 pm »
i don't even care even if the film turns out good. More of a cash grab to prevent marvel from rebooting the film.
Everybody wants to grab cash.  Sony, Marvel, they all have the same goal.

I understand that, but most of the time it doesn't come off as so blatant, there's usually some kind of vision beyond that
"Playa Hatas

Elevate us

If you Cross Me

You'll Die"

Wise Lebron

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 06:44:23 am »
Looking at that trailer again, I can already see the first-person Mirror's Edge clone game they are going to make from this.

You will be Spiderman running on rooftops and crawling from wall to wall.

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 11:30:35 pm »
Newest Trailer is hot!