Author Topic: We've taken it back...  (Read 3937 times)

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
We've taken it back...
« on: November 29, 2006, 05:50:01 pm »
I'd just like to say it feels damn good to have this place back to "chill".  Let's here it for:

our HNIC, Reggie

the HNIC XO, tactical command, Curtis Metcalf

and the newly annointed HEF FOI:

Captain Lion, FOI designate: The Musician.  Lover of Pork Chops, Hallie Berry, master of verbal Jiu Jitsu

Marvelous, FOI designate: Information Commando.  Knowledge master, man on the street.  He has the ear of the people...

Sam Wilson, FOI Designate: Wetworks.  Bad mofo, lover of foxy chicas, deserts and ghetto cuisine...

Bluezulu, FOI Designate: Bitch Slap.  Man wit da glock, lover of, well, Foxy Chicas and ghetto cuisine (aren't we all) and he will slap that sh$#...

Needless to say it's great to be on board with some righteous cats who actually believe in something and try and make their world a better place, chessy as that sounds it's the truth.  Special shout out to the rest of you (padewon Toya, Kara aka the driver you all know what I'm sayin'l, don't make me list everyone. Word.)

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
Re: We've taken it back...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 07:52:43 pm »
Hey now, I love foxy chicas too!  :P

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 07:56:15 pm »
feels good. :)

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 08:14:15 pm »
Let's celebrate!!!

Sam, post the babes!!!!

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 06:41:39 am »
looks like to me a starting lineup of a championship team (like the Bulls).  All right, we know Reg is Phil Jackson.  Whose gonna be MJ and Pip?...

better yet who's gonna be Rodman w/ the dress and different color hairstyles?   :D

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 03:10:08 pm »
Hey now, I love foxy chicas too!  :P

well, it is a mod requirement...

michaelintp

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 07:43:46 pm »
But Marv still wins the "humping squirrel" Avatar award.   ;D

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 09:03:20 pm »
I'd just like to say it feels damn good to have this place back to "chill".  Let's here it for:

our HNIC, Reggie

the HNIC XO, tactical command, Curtis Metcalf

and the newly annointed HEF FOI:

Captain Lion, FOI designate: The Musician.  Lover of Pork Chops, Hallie Berry, master of verbal Jiu Jitsu

Marvelous, FOI designate: Information Commando.  Knowledge master, man on the street.  He has the ear of the people...

Sam Wilson, FOI Designate: Wetworks.  Bad mofo, lover of foxy chicas, deserts and ghetto cuisine...

Bluezulu, FOI Designate: Bitch Slap.  Man wit da glock, lover of, well, Foxy Chicas and ghetto cuisine (aren't we all) and he will slap that sh$#...

Needless to say it's great to be on board with some righteous cats who actually believe in something and try and make their world a better place, chessy as that sounds it's the truth.  Special shout out to the rest of you (padewon Toya, Kara aka the driver you all know what I'm sayin'l, don't make me list everyone. Word.)

Thanx for restoring the HEF to a proper atmosphere fellas! :)
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй