Author Topic: GAMERS THREAD  (Read 311553 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: GAMERS THREAD
« Reply #1110 on: March 18, 2021, 10:55:37 am »
It's official... 

Marvel's Avengers - Official Black Panther Reveal Trailer | Square Enix Presents 2021

Last year, Square-Enix announced that it was delaying the reveal of the Black Panther expansion to the Marvel's Avengers game in the wake of Chadwick Boseman's unexpected passing.

Today, Square-Enix showed the first trailer for the add-on content, now titled Black Panther: War for Wakanda.

The teaser starts with a series of panning shots of the Wakandan wilderness, pausing on a few ruins and structures before revealing Black Panther himself and a Wakandan city skyline.

All the while we can hear a sinister voiceover from Klaw, conspiring to launch a "full-scale invasion" with Doctor Rapaccini.

"You get me the army," he says, "I'll get you the vibranium."

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 01:11:38 pm by Battle »

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 05, 2021, 10:26:31 am »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 11, 2021, 08:02:30 am »
Sunday, 11th April  Twenty One
Webster University Chess Coach Susan Polgar to Retire
by Webster University

Susan Polgar, one of the most celebrated chess players in the world and the most successful college chess coach in U.S. history, will retire this year.

She and her husband, Webster University Assistant Chess Coach Paul Truong, are moving to Florida to be closer to family and for health reasons.

Polgar will be replaced by chess grandmaster Le, a former captain of Webster’s chess team.

During his four years as the leader of the team, Le helped the team win four of Webster’s five Final Four Championships, and four of the eight PanAm Intercollegiate titles.

Le graduated summa cum laude in 2017 with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and a Bachelor of Arts degree in management.

Since graduating, Le has placed first or second place at several national and international chess tournaments.

As for Polgar and Truong, the two said they will keep in touch with the University and help support Le.

“I am extremely grateful for my time at Webster University and for being able to build and lead the top-rated collegiate chess team for the past nine years,” Polgar said.

“I want to thank everyone at Webster University for showing support and kindness to Paul and myself.

“And we will keep on recruiting new players for Webster whenever possible,” Polgar added.

“We will always be Gorloks at heart.”

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 09:37:50 am by Battle »