Author Topic: TOO MANY KIDS, NOT ENOUGH MORALITY  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
TOO MANY KIDS, NOT ENOUGH MORALITY
« on: May 19, 2012, 01:44:32 pm »
DAVID EVANS:

Reggie,

Thirty children by eleven different women!!:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tennessee-man-has-30-kids-20120518,0,4036567.story

Where does one even begin to ascribe blame in a situation like this?!?  Is this young man in his right mind?  Had not the mothers of at least some of his thirty children heard about his reputation and reckless behavior before they fell under his spell?

It has been said that a cultural triangle has three binding vertices: Home, School and Place of Worship.  Home and school are essentially sacrosanct, so the greater society is left only with school as a conduit for intervention to guide behavior.  It seems that Mr. Desmond Hatchett is (or has been) loosely bound to or completely unattached from all three of those vertices in the cultural triangle.  I canít believe that he acquired his utterly irresponsible traits at home, school or church.

Think what $1.49 per month in child support portends for the receiving mother and child!

WOW!

Sincerely,

Dave

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: TOO MANY KIDS, NOT ENOUGH MORALITY
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 04:01:32 am »
Think what $1.49 per month in child support portends for the receiving mother and child!

Those mothers were lucky. There are many deadbeat dads out there who contribute $0.00 in child support.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 11:23:28 pm »
Well, I guess he's got this guy beat:  http://tinyurl.com/3xvasou

..Of course, it's not a competition... Is it?   ::)
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 05:08:11 pm »
It's a sad fact that many mothers & fathers are being dangerously irresponsible...we have a generation raised by the tv & another raised by themselves...have seen some of this in my own family & often bad parents don't even realize the damage they are doing & the disservice. 

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 08:58:11 pm »
I see this sh*t everyday at my employer. Many of these ladies are making terrible choices in the men that become their "baby daddy". IF HE ISNT WORKING WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE KIDS WITH THIS MAN? Then have the nerve with the "niggas aint sh*t" on facebook. Then you have these men whom have kids with women whom isnt working as well, has no ambition but just f*cking hoping that either one would get that SSI check. When a man has 2 baby mamas that should be a hint to stay away but nope no sir some wont. It also doesnt help that some of the men whom have these multiple kids with multiple women dont step up and have the kids live with him. In this gent case it wont happen. But as for some of the men whom have 2 um come on nigga grab em both and have fun with them since they are "related".

It is a sad and depressing thing in what I encounter at times. A young person whom is barely 24 having a child on a housing voucher and is only getting TCA of $550. You can't do anything with that little money other than having your rent at 0 and getting a Utility check where it just may not cover the cost of utility bill. Tough times my ass sh*t choices is more like it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:16:44 pm by BmoreAkuma »
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline michaelintp

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 10:58:50 pm »
It has been said that a cultural triangle has three binding vertices: Home, School and Place of Worship.  Home and school are essentially sacrosanct, so the greater society is left only with school as a conduit for intervention to guide behavior.  It seems that Mr. Desmond Hatchett is (or has been) loosely bound to or completely unattached from all three of those vertices in the cultural triangle.

I only wish that today marriage and church were essentially sacrosanct.  The fact that they are not is a big part of the problem. Both have been undermined for decades, by the media, pop culture, and even government. The results, society-wide, should surprise no one.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:10:21 pm by michaelintp »
The spirit of emptiness is immortal.
It is called the Great Mother
because it gives birth to Heaven and Earth.
It is like a vapor,
barely seen but always present.
Use it effortlessly.

Tao Te Ching, Ch. 6

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 11:33:41 pm »
Hmmm, I think some of the fundamental flaws of those institutions have been revealed.

Before women approached equal pay for their work, and the glass ceiling got removed, many women stayed in toxic marriages because they could not afford otherwise. 

Every day a different church is revealed to be in some sex scandal, in addition to financial shenanigans and hypocritical teachings. 

I'm not saying throw the baby out with the bathwater, but how marriage function was due for a redefintion, one I think is still evolving, and the church is not moving swiftly enough to clean up its act, which destroys their moral credibility.

Offline michaelintp

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 01:00:21 am »
The baby has been thrown out with the bathwater. Just look at all of the popular media and what it encourages. The result is that kids are copulating like dogs without moral restraint or responsibility. Often to the detriment of young women.
The spirit of emptiness is immortal.
It is called the Great Mother
because it gives birth to Heaven and Earth.
It is like a vapor,
barely seen but always present.
Use it effortlessly.

Tao Te Ching, Ch. 6

Offline Colonel Kurtz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 11:47:25 am »

Well this is pretty much common place. Not so much the number in women but children simply aren't being raised at all.